发现好游戏
二维码下载
请先后,再进行操作
微信&扫一扫&,点击扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下面英文按排好的格式分句译成汉语,很急很关键.I rolled up my sleeves and went back to Lulu.I used every weapon and tactic I could think of.We worked right through dinner into the night,and I wouldn't let Lulu get up,not for water,not even to go to the bathroom.The house became a war zone,and I lost my voice yelling,but still there seemed to be only negative progress,and even I began to have doubts.Then,out of the blue,Lulu did it.Her hands suddenly came together--her right and left hands each doing their own imperturbable thing--just like that.Lulu realized it the same time I did.I held my breath.She tried it tentatively again.Then she played it more confidently and faster,and still the rhythm held.A moment later,she was beaming."Mommy,look--it's easy!" After that,she wanted to play the piece over and over andwouldn't leave the piano.That night,she came to sleep in my bed,and we snuggled and hugged,cracking each other up.When she performed "The Little White Donkey" at a recital a few weeks later,parents came up to me and said,"What a perfect piece for Lulu--it's so spunky and so her."Even Jed gave me credit for that one.Western parents worry a lot about their children's self-esteem.But as a parent,one of the worst things you can do for your child's self-esteem is to let them give up.On the flip side,there's nothing better for building confidence than learning you can do something you thought you couldn't.不要翻译器!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I rolled up my sleeves and went back to Lulu.-我卷起袖子然后回到了Lulu的身边.-I used every weapon and tactic I could think of.-我用尽了我能想到的武器与战略.-We worked right through dinner into the nig...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码[很急很关键] 萌新求问,现在TA要怎么玩?
趁着便宜入了蝴蝶套,TA练起来~现在TA应该怎么玩呢假腿和相位选择哪一个?出门加点点3技能?然后主1副3嘛?找了找攻略,说是加点满1
然后补满2?刷远古有什么技巧嘛~出装也很纠结,以前看别人很喜欢出夜叉,现在还出不出?分身好像对于ta没什么用啊
先暗灭就出假腿先跳刀就出相位1级肯定点折光
今天好多ta的帖子。。lz可以翻一哈
蝴蝶套是哪个?
[b]Reply to [pid=50264,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=]ShyTomato[/uid] ( 14:15)[/b]难道都是和我一样买饰品入坑的。。。
[b]Reply to [pid=50264,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=]林江月[/uid] ( 14:19)[/b]翩然紫晶
[b]Reply to [pid=50264,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=3114936]七叶荆棘[/uid] ( 14:20)[/b]感觉那套和不朽不搭啊,
[b]Reply to [pid=50264,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=]林江月[/uid] ( 14:21)[/b]那就只穿肩膀好了,肩膀蛮好看的,陷阱特效特喜欢
说到ta饰品,还是喜欢紫色头发单马尾那套+不朽,简直破费
分身是对面没什么控制,但是有沉默减速的时候出
[quote][pid=50264,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=]SherlocKonan[/uid] ( 14:14):[/b]先暗灭就出假腿先跳刀就出相位1级肯定点折光[/quote]现在QOP不多了,打QOP一般一级都是点隐匿吧

我要回帖

更多关于 未来之战国际服充值 的文章

随机推荐