下周,我们将周游世界需要多少钱。

英语翻译句子初一_百度知道
英语翻译句子初一
&把中文翻译成英语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 把下面句子改成一般疑问句下...
我有更好的答案
1.下周我们学校有足球赛There will be a football match in our school next week.2.He will take atrain to beijing→Will he take a train to Beijing?3.将来每个人都会有车吗?Is everyone going to have a car in the future?4. I will wite my homework on the computer→Will I write homework on the computer?5.电脑会非常小 所以会非常轻→Computers will become very small ,so their weight will be very light.6.the chidren will stay at home at the weekend→Will the children stay at home at the weekend?7.学生将在电脑上和老师对话→Students will communicate with teachers by computer. 8.there will be some teachers in the school in the future→Will there be some teachers in the school in the future?9.家里有没有人回送便宜的礼物→Does anyone send some cheap presents in return?10.she will send some photos to her parents by email→Will she send some photos to her parents by email?11.明天天气会怎么样?→What is the weather going to be tomorrow?12.将来会有学校吗?→Is there going to be any schools in the future?13.学生将不用钢笔写字了→Studens will not write by pen.14.我有许多时间去周游世界→I have much time to travel around the world.15.我不想外出了,因为明天有雨→I will not go out because it rains tomorrow.16.我爸爸一周只工作3天。→My father only work 3 days a week.
采纳率:41%
There will be a football match in our school next week.下周我们学校有足球赛。Will he take a train to Beijing?Will everyone have a car in the future?将来每个人都会有车吗?
Will you write your homework on the computer?The computer is very small, so it is very light.电脑会非常小 所以会非常轻Will the children stay at home at the weeken?Students will communicate with teachers on the computer .学生将在电脑上和老师对话。Will there be any teachers in the school in the future?There is nobody sending cheap presents in our family.家里没有人会送便宜的礼物Will she send any photos to her parents by email?What's the weather like tomorrow?明天天气会怎么样?Will there be a school in the future?将来会有学校吗?Students will not use pens to write.学生将不用钢笔写字了There is lots of time for me to travel all over the world.我有许多时间去周游世界I don't want go out, because it will rain tomorrow.我不想外出了,因为明天有雨My father only works 3 days a week.我爸爸一周只工作3天
The future everyone will have a car?Computers will be very little so will be very lightHome and no one will send cheap gift what will the weather be like tomorrow?Will there be schools in the future? Students will no longer need to pen to write with the I have a lot of time to travel around the world I don't want to go out, because it will rain tomorrow my dad only work three days a week.
There will be a football match in our school next week.Will he take a train to Beijing?Will everyone have a car in the future?Will I write homework on the computer?The computers will be very small ,so they will be very light.Will the children stay at home at the weekend?Students will talk with teachers by computer. Will there be some teachers in the school in the future?Does anyone send some cheap presents in return?Will she send some photos to her parents by email?How's the weather tomorrow?Is there going to be any schools in the future?Studens will not write by pen.I have much time to travel around the world.I won't go out because it is rainy tomorrow.My father only works 3 days a week.
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。根据汉语意思完成句子1.珍妮想在暑假中周游世界2. 记得告诉他过马路时要小心。3.如果在考试中再_百度知道
根据汉语意思完成句子1.珍妮想在暑假中周游世界2. 记得告诉他过马路时要小心。3.如果在考试中再
心些,你会少犯错误。4.如果努力学习的话,你就能考上大学。5.下周我们将举行会议讨论这个问题。
我有更好的答案
1. Jane wants to take a round-the-world trip in her summer vacation. 2. Remember to tell him he needs to be careful when crossing the street.3. If you were more cautious about questions on the exam paper, you could have made fewer mistakes.4. If you study hard, you will pass the college entrance examination and become a college student.5. We will hold a meeting to discuss this matter next week.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
周游世界的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。热门搜索:
当前位置:>>>>>>
需要:25 F币
格式:PPT格式
尺寸:72像素
大小:963K
分辨率:DPI
方式:共享素材
更新: 7:41:01
下载次数:8
商务休闲周游世界ppt素材下载,休闲,周游世界下载
所属专题:
周下载排行
下载次数:318
下载次数:14
友情链接申请:8472863(QQ) 站长信箱:FFPIC#QQ.COM. 素材交流QQ群:(未满)
免责声明:本站所有内容来源于互联网。如果本站部分内容侵犯您的权益,请您告知,站长会立即处理。
Copyright @ 2018 非凡图库 | www.ffpic.com | 闽ICP备号 | 带宽赞助:群英云服务器 |扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
20年后我将去周游世界.用英语怎么说?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
20 years from now,I will travel around the world.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码新闻内容 - Harrow Beijing

我要回帖

更多关于 周游世界需要多少钱 的文章

随机推荐