(熊米米米米)
第三方登录:印度的女人们_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
印度的女人们
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢一名呆在中国的24岁印度女人在印度女性网站上发贴。这位网民叫Sumz的印度女人称自己发现中国女人非常漂亮,皮肤白净。而中国人也同样说印度女人很漂亮,拥有大大和富有表情的眼睛。她的贴子标题为《谁更漂亮,印度女人还是中国女人》。那么在印度人眼中,是印度女人更漂亮还是中国人女人更漂亮。有的印度网民称人各有所好,情人眼里出西施等。不过大多数印度网民认为印度女人更漂亮。此外,有的印度网民还谈及了中国女人和外国男人的恋情。原贴标题:Who is More beautiful? Indian women or Chinese women?原帖地址:http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-china/69244-who-more-beautiful-indian-women.htmlHello everyone!Iam a 24 yr old lady from India staying in China.I find Chinese ladies very beautiful with their fair and clear skin and the Chinese usually tell me that Indian women are beautiful with big expressive eyes .What do you think? :D大家好!我是呆在中国的一名24岁印度女人。我发现中国女孩非常漂亮,皮肤白净。中国人通常告诉我,印度女人很漂亮,有很大和富有表情的眼睛。你认为呢? 印度美女卡特丽娜·卡芙 印度美女薇迪雅·巴兰 印度美女珍妮莉亚·狄索莎&以下是印度网民对本贴的回复marna20i too love chinese people's smooth skin and blemishfree complexion and also their thick straight black hair...and we can see them in most of the hair and skin products ads (Pantene, head and shoulder, garnier, pond's)我也喜欢中国人的光滑皮肤和无暇肤色,还有她们粗直的黑发...我们可以在许多护发和护肤产品广告中看到她们(比如潘婷、海飞丝、加尼尔、旁氏)。原创翻译:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com&chocolateIndian women are all around beautiful anytime with a conservative look always.In their traditional attire they are unmatched anytime.Fair or dark ,Indian women are and will always be Indian women ,an epitome of beauty anytime according to me.In a saree and a bindi an Indian woman will be a cynosure of all eyes .不管什么时候,印度女人全身都很漂亮,她们总是以保守形象出现。只要穿着传统服饰,她们任何时候都是无与伦比的。就我看来,白皙或者深色的印度女人永远是印度女人,任何时候都是美丽的缩影。如果穿着纱丽和贴着眉心贴,印度女人将是众人瞩目的焦点。shashivI strongly agree with choc... Indian womens are truly beautiful and generous compared with chinese... No matter fair or dark skinned indian have their own beauty...Shanti我完全同意你的看法...相比中国女人,印度女人是真正漂亮和大方的...不管是白皙的印度女人还是深色的印度女人,都有自己的漂亮之处...&bhartii feel indian women are more pretty!!!我感觉印度女人更漂亮!&jpoorniI strongly agree that indian(we) are more beautiful than chinese.but their skin complexion and body structure is nice(except face).we were in china for some years.most of the time it happens when i admire dress, hair style from the back, i regret after seeing their face.a friend of mine used to describe chinese people structure as tweety bird(big face for the body), but i admire their hip.........kodi idai endrum kooralam................我完全同意印度人比中国人更漂亮的说法。但是中国女人的皮肤肤色和身体结构不错(除了面部之外)。我们在中国呆了几年。经常会出现这样的情况,即我在后面称赞中国女人的穿着和发型,但是在看到她们的脸后,我就后悔了。我的一个朋友常常将中国人的身体结构描述为翠迪鸟(脸部相对身体过大)。不过,我欣赏她们的臀部......&ranganathan038Indian Women !印度女人(更漂亮)!&SR09Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!Apart from inner beauty etc etc....if we were to judge by mere looks its definetly INDIAN WOMAN.情人眼里出西施!且不说内在美...如果我们仅仅根据外表来判断,印度女人肯定更漂亮。原创翻译:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com&shakambariChinese women may have porcelain looks but Indian women are oozing with charm and life中国女人可能有瓷器般精美的相貌,但印度女人渗透着魅力和生活气息。&sudharsiniramchinese will have differnt body shape,, legs are too short ..bottom portion of the body is too short ...中国人体型不同,腿太短...身体的底部部分太短...&harinkvI like chinees我喜欢中国人&bloiadIndian women are the best-looking women in the world. Indian women have a slender and graceful facial and body form which Chinese women lack. Indian women have a sexy and vibrant skin tone which Chinese women lack. (I am not an Indian and I am not a woman.)印度女人是世界上最好看的女人。印度女人有中国女人不具备的纤细优雅的面部和体形。印度女人有中国女人不具备的性感和有活力的肤色。(我不是印度人,也不是女人)&rahnain my opinion,indian women is beautiful在我看来,印度女人漂亮。&pman16Indian women are beautiful. I wish to have an Indian face with a body structure of a chinese. Wow,what a combo!印度女人漂亮。我喜欢拥有印度人的脸和中国人的身体结构。Wow,多么棒的组合啊!&hemalathakChinese flawless face and complexion and velvetty black straight hair are really amazing.Whenever I see those chinese ladies I wish I had their skin and hair.Indian women have good features no doubt.When the same question was asked in a chinese women site we can know what their real openion is.中国人完美无瑕的脸庞、肤色和天鹅绒般柔软的黑色直发是真正令人惊讶的。只要看到那些中国女人,我就希望自己有她们的皮肤和头发。毫无疑问,印度女人有漂亮的相貌。如果同样的问题在中国女性网站上提出,我们可以了解她们的真正看法。&rama12Chinese women have beautiful straight hair. chinese children are very cute. Their features are different. Not all Indians are pretty. Lot of them are over weight. Everybody thinks they are prettier than others. Spanish people think those who have big bottom are pretty. Blacks think big lips are pretty. It is really difficult to compare.中国女人有漂亮的直发。中国小孩非常可爱。他们的特征不同。并不是所有印度人是漂亮的。许多人超重。每个人都认为自己比别人漂亮。西班牙人认为那些拥有大屁股的人是漂亮的。黑人认为厚唇是漂亮的。这很难进行比较。原创翻译:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com&vinniejust4uwell! well! well!I too got the same feedback from some of my chinese counterparts. I could see movies like Guru, Slumdog Millionaire, KKKG, Devdas on their laptop. They dont even understand english well, but watch indian movies with Chinese subtitles. They love indian woman looking much healthy and yes the big eyes do fascinate them.But i guess chinese are beautiful either. I guess most countries product their beauty ones....Russians, Germans, Africans....everywhere....I guess we should have variation and multitude taste to appreciate. Indians are beautiful, so are the chinese, generally not all indians or chinese are beautiful, but still most of them are beautiful......I like beauty frm which ever country or place they belong....So Cheers to Beauty queens....:)好吧!好吧!好吧!我也从中国同事那里得到同样的回复。我可以在他们的笔记本上看到《Guru》、《贫民窟的百万富翁》和《Devdas》等电影。他们甚至不大懂英语,而是通过中文字幕来看印度电影。他们喜欢看起来健康多的印度女人。是的,大眼睛确实让他们着迷。不过,我认为中国人也漂亮。我认为大多数国家都出产美女...俄罗斯人、德国人、非洲人...到处都有...我认为我们应该用不同口味来欣赏。印度人漂亮,中国人也漂亮。一般说来,并不是所有印度人或者中国人都是漂亮的。不过,大多数是漂亮的...我喜欢属于任何一个国家或者地方的美女...所以,为美丽女王欢呼吧....:)&malligashivaramTo each his own ....I had a lot of chinese friends in school I used to admire the way they did their work, their perfections, not much hassles in growing up like we do--yes they look nice and cute on the whole ..in dresses and in westernized ones only......But Indian will look good in Indian and western attire, fo course we are prettier in an all around sense人各有所好......我在学校里有很多中国朋友。我常常称赞她们工作的方式、她们的优点、成长中不会像我们有那么多麻烦事——是的,她们总体看起来是漂亮和可爱的...但只是在穿着裙子和西式服装的时候.....而印度人穿着印度服装和西式服装都看起来好看。从全方位来看,我们肯定更漂亮。&padmatvthi all,i too feel indian women are beautiful but when i see most of the foreigner men having chinese girlfriends i really think what is this??? Not only in in china all over the many married men having affair with these flat faced yellow skin chinese women and few of them have kids out of wedlock. When you speak to these men and ask what is so good in their grilfriend... answer will be " she is so good kind hearted generous" and what not... why you prefer her over your wife" my wife is not so god she is selfich she doesn't care about me"...in fact that wife is dying for his love attention...i know two north indian men they have kid and have affair with chinese women and they spent most of their money on them... i know few european, australians in the same boat.. I wonder when really they are not beautiful then how they get these men. My experience i found very few chinese girls really attractive, rare cases i know 2 good chinese girls i can trust them but with eyes open. I really found chinese girls the most selfish,dangerous playing with emotions, only money minded no morality at all... even chinese mothers are characterless....大家好我也认为印度女人漂亮。但我看到许多外国男人有中国女友,我在想这是怎么一回事?不仅在中国,全世界有许多已婚男人和这些平脸黄皮肤的中国女人有暖昧关系。一些人有婚外私生子。如果问这些男人他们的女朋友有什么好的...回答将是“她非常善良大方”......“为什么你更喜欢她,而不是妻子”...“我的妻子没那么好,她自私,不关心我”...事实上,妻子渴望他的爱和关注...我知道有两名北印度男人和中国女人有恋情,并有了孩子。他们将大多数钱花在中国女人身上...我知道一些欧洲人、澳大利亚人也上了同样的“船”...我纳闷,如果中国女人不漂亮,那她们是怎么能得到这些男人的。从我的经历看来,我发现很少中国女孩是真正迷人的。在极其罕见的情况下,我认识两个可以信任的漂亮中国女孩。但睁开眼睛看看,我真的发现中国女孩是最自私的,她们冒险玩弄感情,只看金钱而完全不讲道德...甚至中国母亲也是平凡而无个性的...mankandear padma, u r absolutely right.totally agree with u and i also know this i am also in guangzhou china.亲爱的padma,你完全正确。我完全同意你的看法。我在中国广州,我也知道这些。&mimi76I think that there are very beautiful women in both Indian and Chinese society. The majority of women in both societies, though, like anywhere else are just average though. Beautiful women from northern China are tall and graceful with thick, shiny black hair and porcelain skin. Those from the south are shorter but their skin is sometimes a beautiful golden hue and their eyes are larger.I do agree somewhat with what Padma said though - I think Indian women have more reservations about having affairs with married/foreign men whereas Chinese women seem to be more forward and see it as a conquest, rather than as a violation. I am also surprised that these men see these women as kind hearted because from my limited experience so far, most of these types of women that I have met are pretty grasping (eg wanting designer clothing/accessories etc). Even other Chinese people tend to think the same of them. Of course she will pay the man more attention if she wants something我认为印度社会和中国社会都有非常漂亮的女人。不过,就像任何其他地方那样,两个社会的大多数女人是普通的。来自中国北方的漂亮女人是高挑和优雅的,拥有浓厚和发亮的黑发和瓷器般精美的皮肤。来自中国南方的女人更矮,但她们的皮肤有时呈现出金色色调,她们的眼睛更大。我确实有点同意Padma所说的——我认为在和已婚男人、外国男人发生恋情方面,印度女人更加保守。而中国女人似乎更主动,她们把这个看成是征服,而不是违规。我也同样吃惊,即这些男人把这些女人看成是好心的。从我目前为止有限的经历来看,我遇到的大多数这类女人非常贪婪(比如想要名牌服装和饰品等)。甚至其他中国人也倾向于这样认为。当然,如果中国女人想要一些东西,她将更加关注那个男人。&crocoChinese girls have soft skin...complextion is fair......But Indian girls are beautiful!! Whenever i visit China, Chinese ppl told me many many times....they all love Indian girls.....very much!中国女孩皮肤柔软...肤色白皙...但印度女孩漂亮!每当访问中国的时候,中国人经常这样跟我说...他们都喜欢印度女孩...非常喜欢!原创翻译:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com&padmatvthi,i will tell u i have lived with some chinese girls not all the girls have soft skin. their skin looks soft just because of complexion and u cant imagine they dont hesitate to spend a reasonable amount of money on make up products. very seriously they speak something and mean something. they will say they like indian dance but really they make fun of indian dance. These yellow skin vamps really hate indians dark color they will love it if you are too generous in giving gifts and spending money on them.i really hate such mentality people. Really well educated people are good and they think reasonably but yes greed for money the all have. But in general we meet many people everyone is not highly qualified. Most of the jobs are recommendation basis or bribed one. One more thing i hate all chinese girls who work as secretaries for foreigners they are really husband hunters. So i will suggest u all ladies never trust these secretaries bull**** they are.嗨, 我要告诉你们的是,我和一些中国女孩住在一起。并不是所有中国女孩有柔软的皮肤。她们的皮肤看起来柔软,那是肤色的原因。你无法想象,她们会毫不犹疑的在化妆品上花一大笔钱。她们说一套做一套。这些黄皮吸血鬼是真的讨厌印度人的深色皮肤。如果你能大方的送礼物和在她们身上花钱,她们就会喜欢。我真的讨厌这类心态的人。真正受到好教育的人是不错的。她们理智思考,不过都有金钱欲。我们通常遇到的许多人并不都是高素质的。大多数工作是通过介绍或者贿赂而得到的。还有一件事,我真的讨厌所有那些为外国人当秘书的中国女孩,她们是真正的“丈夫猎人”。所以,我建议......
微信关注“三泰虎”
每天分享有趣的事儿印度女人额头为何都要点一个红点?有什么特殊的意义吗?印度女人额头为何都要点一个红点?有什么特殊的意义吗?不点外卖百家号看过印度影视剧的人都知道,印度的女人总是喜欢在额头上点个红点。虽说有红点在眉心处起到了装饰性的作用,但如果每个女人都点上的话,那肯定是有特殊的意义在里面了。就像是我国古代女子的缠足,可以说就是一种强制性的行为。那么印度女子在额头点红点是否是强制性的行为呢?眉心的吉祥痣在古代印度女人点上红点确实是强制行为,而且她们对于这红点也有个特殊的叫法叫做“吉祥痣”。但凡是结婚的女子,都要点上吉祥痣,尤其是在婚礼上。这吉祥痣表示该女子已经有了归宿,有了自己的家庭,在古代印度,点了吉祥痣就是一种身份的象征,一种嫁作他人妻子的象征。古时候如果是没有结婚的女子或者寡居的女子是不允许点上吉祥痣的。眉心吉祥痣除了是身份的象征以外,由于印度人大多数都信奉印度教和伊斯兰教,点上红点可以说也是一种宗教符号,把吉祥痣点在前额的眉心,可以消灾避难,有吉祥喜庆的意思。如果是古代男子要上战场,家人也会为他们点上一个吉祥痣,希望借此保佑上战场的男子平安归来。眉心点的吉祥痣发展到现代,对于吉祥痣就没有那么严格的要求了,每个印度女人想点的话都可以点上。现代印度女人点吉祥痣大多数是为了好看,也是一种时尚的象征。现在不仅是点吉祥痣的人群没有了限制,就连颜色也是没有限制了,点上黄色的,绿色的,或者是紫色的都可以。根据自己身上穿的衣服搭配而定,吉祥痣的形状在原来的基础上也有了改变,现在的吉祥痣形状多样,有三角形的,也有五角形的。我国影视剧中人物点的吉祥痣点吉祥痣这个习俗不仅印度有,在唐代我国也曾经流行过。只不过印度一直把这个传统保持了下来,成为了国家民俗的一大特色,就像是印度的女人喜欢穿鼻孔一样,这就是一种民族审美。本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。不点外卖百家号最近更新:简介:自己动手丰衣足食,饿死也不点外卖相关文章

我要回帖

更多关于 印度女性头发的意义 的文章

随机推荐