Bridezilla在线游戏专职超级玩家官方论坛论坛

|||||||||||||||
您的位置:&>&&>&更新时间: 15:13:48
Bridezilla 难缠新娘
The script of this programme 本节目台词收听与下载Jean: Hello everybody and welcome to another Authentic Real English from BBC Learning English with me Jean.Diarmuid: And me Diarmuid.Jean: So, what are we going to talk about today Diarmuid?Diarmuid: I want to talk about my sister's wedding.Jean: Ah, how nice! 穆达的姐姐要结婚了。 That will be a wonderful day. I'm sure you're looking forward to it.Diarmuid: Yes, I am looking forward to it… being over.Jean: Oh, you don't sound very happy about it.Diarmuid: Between you and me Jean, since she started planning this wedding, my sister has become very, how can I put it? Demanding.Jean: Demanding 有很多要求的。She's become a bridezilla!Diarmuid: Bossy.Jean: Bossy 爱发号施令的。Diarmuid: Even a bit hysterical.Jean: Hysterical 情绪异常激动地。 结婚不是喜气洋洋的事儿吗?怎么会成了爱发号施令,要求繁琐的情况了呢? Bossy, demanding - but why? A wedding day should be a happy occasion.Diarmuid: Basically, she's out of control. She's become a bridezilla!Jean: Bridezilla? 听起来又像是一个穆达特别喜欢用的混合词。 Is that a word made by putting two other words together?Diarmuid: Yes, and it's today's word. Bridezilla. B.R.I.D.E.Z.I.L.L.A. Bridezilla. It's a combination of the words bride…Jean: 新娘。Diarmuid: And Godzilla.Jean: Godzilla 哥斯拉。 这是个在日本和美国动画片和电影中出现过的怪兽。 Bridezilla 就是把这两个字合起来,形容那些行为变得非常难以令人接受的准新娘们,简直就是新娘怪物了。Diarmuid: She's telling everyone what to do. She's demanding that everything is perfect for her big day. And if she doesn't get what she wants, she gets really upset.Jean: What a nightmare!ExampleA: It's my wedding and it has to be perfect! It has to be a like a fairytale wedding and if it isn't perfect then I'll never forgive you. It's my special day and everything has to be the way I want it!B: Alright, alright, no need to be a bridezilla.Jean: I'm sure your sister isn't as bad as the bride in the example there.Diarmuid: Maybe not, but she certainly knows how to let everyone know when she's not happy.Jean: All women know how to do that Diarmuid.Diarmuid: And quite a few men too.Jean: Well, that's all for today now. Now when is the wedding?Diarmuid: It's at the weekend so wish us all luck.Jean: I'm sure she won't become a monster.Diarmuid: I hope so. Please join us again soon for more Authentic Real English on our website.Jean: 我们的网址是
每天都有新节目供大家下载。 Bye.Diarmuid: Bye.
我用英文来说两句
&&&密 码:
&&&验证码:
游客请勾选 游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。+ 添加至心愿单
+ 添加至我的设计师
x 从我的品牌中删除
VENES30440
需要帮助? 立即联系我们
这款俏皮镂空织花 Venessa Arizaga 手链饰有“Bride”饰珠和哥斯拉坠饰。可调节两端饰有井号饰珠。闭合设计。美国制造。尺寸长度: 6-7 英寸 / 15-18 厘米
Venessa Arizaga 的热情在一次波多黎各的旅游途中点燃,她沉浸在自然美与休闲的岛屿文化之中,正是由于此种熏陶,Venessa Arizaga 开始将贝壳与彩色真丝线用于珠宝的制作。 她的精品系列由此诞生。 Venessa Arizaga 珠宝采用混合饰物打造出一款款精妙独特的杰出单品。 设计者如此说道:“我喜欢认为我创造出的每一件单品都是珍品与幸运饰物,它们是您愿意贴身存放的特殊的东西,可以让您回忆起过去的好时光,唤起您最美好的记忆。”
全球免费送货: 无论收货地址在何地,我们都将提供全球免费快速运达服务。
轻松退货: 因为我们理解并非每份订单都能尽善尽美,所以我们提供轻松退货服务。每个订单中都包括退货登记表和出货标签,您不需要拨打客户服务电话。如果您在美国,退货免费。
Shipping Available:
Shipping Within USA Only: Amazon Prime 会员对 Shopbop & East Dane 产品均享有免费两天送货特权。
<span class="previous" data-bind="click: previousPage, css: { hide: pageCount()
<span class="color" data-bind="click: $parent.setSelectedColor, visible: $index()
<span class="next" data-bind="click: nextPage, css: { hide: pageCount()
Bridezilla 手链
400-890-4666
(中国大陆)
24 小时一天,
星期一至星期六
中文电子邮件
24 小时一天,
星期一至星期六
暂时无法使用
上午 9:00 至下午 6:00
周一至周五
Please enable cookies to shop our site
010aa1fe--a78b-7d01aa232553背景颜色 &
热门游戏操作指南相关游戏
鼠标点击换装鼠标点击换装
我最近玩过:
同类小游戏
玩过《新娘快乐婚礼》的玩家还玩过
其他热门游戏
装扮小游戏排行分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效Bridezilla No, just Gorilla Bride下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效Bridezilla No, just Gorilla Bride扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 节目制作经营许可证京字670号 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、Copyright(C)2017 优酷
版权所有不良信息举报电话:

我要回帖

更多关于 dota2超级玩家论坛 的文章

随机推荐