如果我活过了心满意足的一 生莎士比亚生平

他吃吃喝喝地过了一生。
Eating and drinking, he has passed through his life.
我没勇气离开,所以我们在那祈祷并且等待,好像过了一生的时间。
I had no strength left, so we prayed and waited what seemed an eternity.
这清晰地感觉像过了一生,但我又觉得这事儿像刚刚发生在昨天。
It clearly feels like a lifetime ago, but I still feel the thing like just yesterday though.
他们都在社会的冷笑恶骂迫害倾陷里过了一生;
All of them laughed at, abused , persecuted and framed by society their whole lives;
他吃吃喝喝过了一生。
Eating and drinking, he has passed through his life.
突然,他却反悔想调换成另一个,回头时上帝已不见了,他只得耿耿于怀过了一生。
Suddenly he regretted and wanted to change the apple in his hand for the other. When he returned to the God, he could not see him any more.
我认识到,双手都戴上接球手套是过不了一生的,你总得扔掉些什么…
'I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back…'
我在MSU的5年度过了我一生最美好的时光。
My five-year stay at MSU was the best time in my life.
一位89岁的老人告诉龙女士,他被日本人当作战俘关押过,他等了一生的时间就为了把自己的遭遇告诉世人。
One 89-year-old man who was held by the Japanese as a prisoner of war told Ms. Lung he waited all his life to tell his story.
一个岩石或者大理石碑都很配我,上面就刻上我的名字,年龄和一首赞美诗,让人知道我过了诚实的一生,并作为基督徒死去。
A slate gravestone would suit me as well as a marble one--with just my name and age, and a verse of a hymn, and something to let people know that I lived an honest man and died a Christian.
耶稣基督过了无罪的一生,没有人能够找出祂的污点,连神自己也对祂说:「这是我的爱子,我所喜悦的。」
No-one ever found a blemish in the life of Jesus. God himself said 'I am well pleased with this my Son'.
他过了幸福的一生。
He lived a happy life.
多亏我们这些聪明、富有同情心的人,火鸡过了短暂且悲惨的一生。
All it ever had was ashort and miserable life, thanks to us intelligent, compassionate humans.
这个机会对于威廉姆斯当然很重要,他有九个叔叔参过军,两个当了一生军人。
The occasion wascertainly important to Williams, who watched nine uncles serve in the military, two for the entirety of their careers.
我明白后果,我见过了,那是影响一生的后遗症,和,变得愚钝的思维。
I've seen it all around me, and it is a life of side effects and dulled minds.
我明白后果,我见过了,那是影响一生的后遗症,和,变得愚钝的思维。
And it is a life of side effects and dulled minds.
若光是日日为个虚假的“臭皮囊”犯愁,昏头昏脑地为其衣食住行的欲乐而忙,转瞬就过了庸庸碌碌的一生;
If we constantly worry about this fabricated "stinking skin bag, " buzzing about in a daze for the sake of living comfortably, then our banal life will be over soon enough.
如果我活过了心满意足的一生。
If thou survive my well-contented day.
我明白(药物治疗的)后果,我见过了,那是影响一生的后遗症,和,变得愚钝的思维。
I've seen it all around me, and it is a life of side effects and dulled minds.
神的儿子耶稣基督却过了完全顺服的一生,祂尽了诸般的义,到最后,还为了救赎我们而甘愿舍命牺牲。
Christ, God's Son, came to live a life of perfect obedience and to do all that man had failed to do. Having done all that, he gave his life for us all.
懦夫在未死之前就已经死过多少次了;勇士一生只死一次。
Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.
多数人从未享受过,有些人则等待了一生——是的,一直到高龄,才等到赏赐降临到他们身上。
Most men are never blessed others wait all their lives- yes, far into advanced age - for this gift to descend upon them.
杨:是啊,我就只要做自己喜欢的事情,平平淡淡过一生就很开心了。
Yang: yeah, I will be happy to do what I want and have a ordinary life.
人,总会生老病死,怎么过都是一生,错过了爱情就错过了生命的精彩。
People, there will always be cradle, how is life, missed the love is missed the best of life.
我就剩一根烟了,可我还要过一夜;我就剩一点爱了,可我还要过一生。
I remained a cigarette, but I must pass the night ; I remained a spot to love, but I have also wanted the life.
人一生是短,但如卑劣过这短一生,太长了。
Human life is short, but if this despicable too short life, it too long.
从把我带回家的第一个星期后你们就再也没有关心过我,而我却用尽了一生去等待你们的爱。
You didn't pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me.
我就剩一点爱了,可我还要过一生。
I remained a spot to love, but I have also wanted the life.
奥利弗被轻轻地抬进去安置在一张床上,在这里他得到了一生中从未有过的关心和爱护。
O liver was gently carried in to a bed, and received more care and kindness than he had ever had in his life.
奥利弗被轻轻地抬进去安置在一张床上,在这里他得到了一生中从未有过的关心和爱护。
O liver was gently carried in to a bed, and received more care and kindness than he had ever had in his life.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!所有人都会死,但只有很少数人真正的活过。

我要回帖

更多关于 莎士比亚出生地 的文章

随机推荐