怎么在curseforge整合包下载上下载MINECRAFT的mod

NEI Integration - Mods - Minecraft - CurseForge
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Yes, you're free to include this in your modpack. Do it up.
NEI Integration is two things-- a playground to try out new types of Not Enough Items recipe handlers, and a place to put NEI handlers if I somehow can't get them into the mods they were made for. The mod aims to stimulate other mod developers to add NEI handlers to their own mods, and to help them make their own handlers easier by providing examples.
IntegrationThis is a list of the NEI handlers that are in the mod.
Minecraft Forge (disabled by default)List of all registered Fluids and associated Fluid ContainersOre Dictionary usage handler
Big ReactorsCyanite Reprocessor recipes
Electrical AgeCompressor, Macerator, Magnetizer and Plate Machine recipes
Forestry 3.6 (integrated in Forestry itself as of Forestry 4)Custom crafting, Bottler, Carpenter, Centrifuge, Fabricator, Fermenter, Moistener, Squeezer and Still recipes
MineFactory ReloadedRecipes of most machines that produce or consume fluids, and the Laser Drill (including which foci works on which ore)
Pam's HarvestCraftPresser, Churn, Oven, Quern and Apiary recipes
RailcraftBlast Furnace, Coke Oven, Rock Crusher and Rolling Machine recipes
Other featuresNEI Integration includes some other features that can be useful to developers.
Item tooltips (can be toggled and configured in the config file or Forge's config GUI)Ore Dictionary names, Item IDs (like 'minecraft:stone'), Fluid Container information, and burn time in furnaces
Additional data dump types for NEILoaded mods, registered Entities and Tile Entities, dimensions, Ore Dictionary Entries, chest loot, registered Fluids and related Fluid Containers, and NEI recipe handler class names
RequestsRequests for additional NEI handlers will gladly be accepted. Just , and I'll see what I can do.
For mod developersIf you are a mod author and want to migrate some of these handlers to your mod, please do so! That's one of my goals. Just try to follow these guidelines:
Tell me. We don't want duplicate NEI handlers, do we?
Credit me somewhere. Maybe even link to this mod, but it's not required.
Alternatively, if your mod is open source, you could just ask me to do a pull request.【水贴】让我943教你如何用curseforge【minecraft吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,583,084贴子:
【水贴】让我943教你如何用curseforge
一楼喂百度。
楼主好人啊,教程非常的详细
我酒石酸就是饿死,也要教会你们所有人
楼上发生了啥
度娘吃不饱,抽了这么多层
这危楼快被抽塌了吧。
青铜星玩家
百度移动游戏玩家均可认证(限百度账号),
2-7,10-15,17-23呢,莫非度婊又吃不饱了?
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Access denied | mods.curse.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (mods.curse.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (e4a411-ua98).优酷地址:http://i.youku.com/blackmodsc 合作可以加黑羽QQ 投稿:21粉丝:5分享--dynmicweibozoneqqbaidu将视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制嵌入代码复制微信扫一扫分享收藏0硬币--稍后看马克一下~用手机看转移阵地~用或其他应用扫描二维码手机下视频请使用扫码若未安装客户端,可直接扫此码下载应用未经作者授权 禁止转载
看过该视频的还喜欢正在加载...miniOFF为什么国人开发的 Minecraft 高质量 mod 越来越少? - 知乎有问题,上知乎。知乎作为中文互联网最大的知识分享平台,以「知识连接一切」为愿景,致力于构建一个人人都可以便捷接入的知识分享网络,让人们便捷地与世界分享知识、经验和见解,发现更大的世界。22被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="分享邀请回答3213 条评论分享收藏感谢收起257 条评论分享收藏感谢收起

我要回帖

更多关于 curseforge mod 安装 的文章

随机推荐