到哪里去找一款极六捕鱼游戏哪个好玩好玩点的呢

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
汉译英,一个小对话(六年级水平,你可以有点小改动).请在星期天之前给我.先谢谢你了.汉:假期过的好吗?还不错.假期你去那里了?我去了海南.哪儿天气怎么样?天气热极了.哪儿的人怎么样?他们十分友好.着真是好极了!是啊,我真想再去一趟.
GooGooT319
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
How's your holiday?Not bad.Where have you been?I have been to Hainan.How's the weather there?It was really hot.How' the local people?They are very nice.It sounds great.Yes,I'd like to go there again.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你可以网上,找呀,不是有翻译的嘛~~Vacation right? Not bad. Holiday you go there? I went to Hainan. Where how the weather like? Very hot. Where are how? They were very friendly. Was really great! Yes ah, I really want to go visit.
Han: How was your break? It wasn't bad. What did you go during your break? I went to Hainan. How was the weather there? It was so hot. How were the people there? They were really nice. That's great! Yeah, I really want to go there again.假期除了break以外也可以写成 vacation, holidays
A: How was your holiday?B: Pretty good.
A: Where did you go during the holiday?B: I went to Hainan.A: How was the weather there?B: It's was really hot.A: How are the people there?B: They are very friendly.A: That's wonderful.B: Yes, I really want to go there again.
A: How was your vacation?B: Not bad.A: Where did you go?B: I went to Hainan.A: How was the weather like there?B: It was very hot.A: How were the people there?B: They were very friendly.A: That's good.B: Yes, I really want to go there again.
A:How about your holiday?B:Well~A:Where did you go on holiday?B: I went to Hainan~A: What the wether like?B:oh! it's
too hot!A:What about the people in Hainan?B:They are very friendly~A: It's great~B: Yes. I really want to go to Hainan once again~
How was your
Holiday ? That's real good .Where did you go? I went to hainan. What's the weather like there? Very hot .How are
there? very friendly.
really great! Yeah, I really want to go to a visit.
Do you enjoy your holiday?
Yes,I do.It's ok.
Where did you go?
How about the weather there?
Oh,it's really hot.
And,how about the people there?
People there are really friendly!
Oh,it sounds great!
Yeah,I really want to go there again!
扫描下载二维码分享给朋友:【CY小闪】造梦西游OL「悟空篇6」彩虹楼极限刷怪,打了好几遍才刷到提多罗吒之戒,更新晚了sorry下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效【CY小闪】造梦西游OL「悟空篇6」彩虹楼极限刷怪,打了好几遍才刷到提多罗吒之戒,更新晚了sorry扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、、Copyright(C)2017 优酷
版权所有不良信息举报电话:打开微信扫一扫下载
1个节目被提到
评分:8.9 /
作者其他文章
打开微信扫一扫下载
/ 科林·法瑞尔
/ 基弗·萨瑟兰
这部影片通过声音和语言来传递恐惧,让人崩溃。这个用声音掌控局势的角色,却几乎完全…
/ 雷·利奥塔
/ 阿曼达·皮特
简单来说,这是一部关于“人格分裂”的电影。但这个主题隐藏的很深,直到电影后半段才…
生涩而充满新意。文化、武术、荒诞,徐导书中所有的元素基本上都齐了。比起小说,故事…
憨包、小混混、五星级杀手,追凶者也!和《烈日灼心》完全不同,重回《光荣的愤怒》的…
/ 伊万娜·巴克罗
/ 塞吉·洛佩兹
剥开魔幻现实主义的保鲜膜,这就是碗油而不腻的鸡汤。
此片让我感叹韩国电影要比我们成熟的多。整部片子好看好听还吓人。一部丰富的恐怖片该…
1个节目被提到
评分:8.9 /

我要回帖

更多关于 极品飞车哪一款最好玩 的文章

随机推荐