Full Audio
Includes 15 Steam Achievements
Title: Incandescent
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 30 Jun, 2015
Buy Incandescent
Recent updates
OK I've done it, the turrets have been nerfed! I won't be able to fix everything wrong with the game but I have been reading the main reviews of Incandescent and I am aware of what people are liking and not liking. I will be taking this information forward to Incandescent 2 which I hope will stand more as it's own game with it's own ideas rather than a percived copy of already established games. (Inspiration was taken of course. :P )Thanks for buying my game! Patch Notes:
Nerfed the turrets. The distance they spawn from the player has now been doubled and their fire rate has been decreased. This should stop any unfair damage recived from multiple turrets spawning at the same time.
Set the default resolution to . This change won't take effect for any player who already has a save file xml, they will still need to go into the settings to change it.
Changed Leaderboard to Local Leaderboard on the main menu. This is to remove confusion around if the leaderboard was online or not. It unfortunately is not.
About This Game
Incandescent is a fast paced action arcade game that scales the difficulty to your skill level. The goal is simple, pilot your ship and defend yourself against waves of unique enemies and bosses. Different powerups will drop to help you with upgrades to your weapons and health.
- Each play through is different and tailored to your skill level.
- Addicting gameplay that you can't put down.
- Unique bosses to challenge you.
- You can use a controller or mouse and keyboard.
- Includes a scanline feature for a more authentic arcade experience.
- Supports 720p, 1080p and 1440p.
- Local leaderboard.
- Detailed stats screen at the end of the play through.
Are you ready to battle enemy ships and attain the highest score? Incandescent awaits!
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: XPProcessor: Dual Core 2.0GHzMemory: 512 MB RAMGraphics: 128MB video RAM and at least Shader Model 3.0DirectX: Version 10
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Mostly Positive
(42 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Review Type
Positive&(43)
Negative&(27)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(42)
Other&(28)
All Languages&(70)
Your Languages&(38)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Showing 18 reviews that match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteDeveloper:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 30 Steam Achievements
Title: Defend Your Kingdom
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 Jun, 2017
Buy Defend Your Kingdom
“It’s as if we’re looking at something entirely new”
4.5 / 5 – OLAmobi game reviews
About This Game
An action-strategy fantasy defense game with fresh unique gameplay is now available on Steam.Put four triangles together.Compress the values of the stones.Use stones of 6 elements to execute various spells!GAME FEATURES:★ 9 epic stages, from the lowest dungeon to the highest peak! ★ Over 15 upgradable magic spells! Have your Wizard summon stone elementals and polymorph your enemies!★ Over 30 different enemies, from Goblins to Dragons each with their own skills! Pirates, elves, vikings and more.★ 30 collectable equipments: Choose your own clothes, weapon and magic staff to fight against the forces of evil!★ Hours of gameplay with 30 achievements.★ Extra challenge mode to each stage that will challenge your tactical skills and dexterity to the limit.★ Great replay value.
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows XP SP2Processor: Pentium 4, Celeron, Atom,
XeonMemory: 250 MB RAMGraphics: 128 MB Graphics cardDirectX: Version 11Storage: 350 MB available space
Recommended:OS: Windows XP SP2Processor: Dual Core CPUMemory: 500 MB RAMGraphics: 256 MB Graphics cardDirectX: Version 11Storage: 350 MB available space
Overall Reviews:
1 user reviews
Recent Reviews:
Review Type
Positive&(3)
Negative&(0)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(1)
All Languages&(3)
Your Languages&(3)
Display As:
Most Helpful
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Showing 1 reviews that match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
View mobile websiteDeveloper:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 11 Steam Achievements
Title: Ethereal Legends
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 21 Feb, 2017
One of 10 winners of Taco Bell's second annual &Feed the Beta& program. More information at
Buy Ethereal Legends
Recent updates
Ethereal Version 1.2.2 was released three days ago (4/22), but I totally forgot to announce it here. Making up for that now! I am excited to release version 1.2.2, which includes a handful of adjustments and improvements to make for a more polished experience.
Current players can grab the
right now.
Again, I pushed this update live on 4/22, so if you have automatic updates turned on, you should already have this update installed. Ethereal Version 1.2.2 Update Notes
All enemies will now be spawned at an adjusted level relative to the player's level once the Celestial Nexus has been completed.
This should help add greater difficulty to earlier realms for endgame players.
Signet Rings are now a 100% drop from their respective enemies.
Enemy info displayed while locked on target will now include the target's current ATK, DEF, and SPD stats.
Slight variations were introduced to all enemy's stat figures in an attempt to improve game balance.
Several areas around Arcadia were improved for better performance and collision.
Foliage in Shiitake Temple will no longer accept rendered Area of Effect decals.
A staircase was added to Empyrean Gardens that should help make the gate puzzle less annoying for first-timers.
Fixed a handful of collision issues in various realms.
Fixed errors concerning the legibility of special characters in text widgets.
Fixed errors where some Signet monsters would drop Potions instead of their intended rewards.
Ethereal Legends version 1.2.1 is here!
Grab the free update now via the Steam client.This is a small update, adding a handful of new features and fixing a few minor bugs.
I am most excited for this update because for those of you on the Green Team, Ethereal Legends now supports the Nvidia Ansel screenshot tool!
Ansel allows players with Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or better graphics cards to take beautiful high resolution or 360 degree screenshots while in game.
For more information about how Ansel works, .One of the most significant changes in this update is the removal of the Simul trueSKY plugin, with all skies now having been replaced with custom solutions that no longer require engine modifications.
I decided to remove trueSKY for three reasons: First, trueSKY is cumbersome to work with, especially when building cross-platform. Don't get me wrong... once it's compiled and you're working with it in the editor, it's pretty great.
Actually getting it to compile successfully, and shipping a build with it?
That's not nearly as easy as I would like it to be.
The trueSKY plugin makes changes to Unreal Engine that require you to overwrite Epic's source code - it's a series of ambitious changes to an already complicated engine that adds a relatively significant amount of technical debt to my work.
Which leads me into my third, and most important reason for removing trueSKY:
Ethereal Legends simply did not put it to good use.
Ethereal is a fantasy game, set in fantasy locales.
Simul's trueSKY, on the other hand, does exactly what it's name implies: creates true, realistic skies.
It's a fantastic plugin, but it simply can't do fantasy.
Despite how great trueSKY looks, I found it impossible to make any skies that looked &unnatural&.
Because of this, I was only using trueSKY in 50% of Ethereal's maps (Arcadia, Shiitake, Boreal, and Empyrean - other Realms were already using custom skies before this update).
With all of this in mind, I decided to remove trueSKY entirely and recover from the technical debt incurred from supporting trueSKY.Also in this update is one of the most requested features I've had since release - the ability to purchase multiple consumable items from the shop!Now without further ado:Ethereal Version 1.2.1 Release Notes
Updated to Unreal Engine 4.15.1
Added Nvidia Ansel support.
Open Ansel in game by pressing Alt-F2.
Requires an Ansel supported GPU.
For more information on the operation of Ansel,
Removed Simul trueSKY plugin.
Skies in all Realms have been replaced with custom solutions.
Due to this change, lighting in all Realms has been adjusted.
Players can now purchase multiple quantities of consumable items from Lilster's shop.
Adjusted the attenuation falloff radius of certain ambient sound effects.
Made polishing adjustments to certain enemy attack effects.
About This Game
Ethereal Legends is a modern indie action RPG, built (mostly) by one person in Unreal Engine 4 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.A powerful foe has descended upon the world of Arcadia. The Ethereal Knights, protectors of the realm, have nearly all been destroyed. Only you remain.Enter the portal and defend the Ethereal Realms from the evil which plagues them. Battle deadly monsters and huge bosses, wield numerous weapons, cast powerful spells, solve challenging puzzles, and use all the tools at your disposal to put an end to the madness.Your combat style is determined by the spells, weapons, and armor you choose to equip. With 3 distinct weapon types and a great number of spells, items, and armor pieces to choose from, you are provided with countless options to defeat your enemies.A plethora of brain teasers awaits deep within the darkest corners of Arcadia. Explore and interact with the world around you to unlock new paths and discover secrets hidden in the Ethereal Realms.A pure story of good versus evil. Explore gorgeous elemental locales reaching into the sky and beyond. Battle massive enemies, experience the powerful soundtrack, and enjoy a beautifully rendered fantasy world powered by Unreal Engine 4.Want to build your own game, based on Ethereal Legends? You can! The C++ code used to create this game can be found on Github, under the open source Apache 2.0 license. Maybe you simply want to help make Ethereal better. This is the place to start!
I welcome all contributions, and successful pull requests will have their author credited in-game.Nvidia Ansel is an amazing photography feature built into to Ethereal Legends.
Ansel allows players with Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or better graphics cards to take beautiful high resolution or 360 degree screenshots while in game.
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows 7
(64-Bit Required)Processor: Intel i5 or equivalentMemory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: Nvidia 700 SeriesDirectX: Version 11Storage: 8 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: Additional Config Info :
Recommended:OS: Windows 10
(64-Bit Required)Processor: Intel i7 or betterMemory: 16 GB RAMGraphics: Nvidia 10 seriesDirectX: Version 11Storage: 8 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: Additional Config Info :
Ethereal Legends(R) is a trademark or registered trademark of Soverance Studios, LLC in the United States of America and elsewhere.Ethereal Legends(R), Copyright
Soverance Studios, LLC. All rights reserved.Ethereal Legends uses the Unreal(R) Engine. Unreal(R) is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.Unreal(R) Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2017, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
Overall Reviews:
6 user reviews
Recent Reviews:
Review Type
Positive&(6)
Negative&(8)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(6)
All Languages&(14)
Your Languages&(12)
Display As:
Most Helpful
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Showing 5 reviews that match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 defend the bits 的文章

随机推荐