csgo csgo沙鹰技巧kumicho dragon多少钱

Zoom graph
Desert Eagle | Kumicho Dragon (Minimal Wear)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Showing - of
Steam transaction fee (%):
Fees charged by Valve Corporation
I agree to the terms of the
(last updated 3 Jul, 2013.)
After purchase, this item:
will not be tradable for one week
Would you like to remove the listing for
and return the item to your inventory?
Yes, remove this listing
Desert Eagle | Kumicho Dragon
What price do you want to pay:
(per item)
How many do you want to buy:
Maximum price (?):
My Steam Wallet ()
After purchase, this item:
will not be tradable for one week
View mobile website--&|&------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal85%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal76%sorted by: newOh, lol. Good luck to him tho, if he tries the tradeup again. ?
Lol cool. What kind of Deagle tho?
Accepted, enjoy! If you're interested in any other 0.00x FV skins as well, add me and let me know, I'll keep an eye out for them. :)
That's 85.1% SA for a low float FT - you might want to re-evaluate your offer.
Accepted, enjoy! :)
Might want to fix your title, it says the Deag is 0.002x FV. Got baited so hard. T_T GLWS tho, have a nice day!
Sold a 0.93666x FV one for 29 keys a week ago, decent price. Up you go!
Thanks mate!
NSFWFirst time playing in the GOTradeGames, had an amazing time even though we only made it to Top 8 EU. Much love to everyone involved in the organization/operation of the tournament, can't wait to play in the next one!
NSFWUmm why do you sound like a bot? And you don't have a Hellfire in your inventory?
Lmao you do have a Hellfire bro, but it's not tradable yet. Probably should have mentioned that. Also, I'm not really looking for a Hellfire and you didn't even mention which of my items you're interested in? Just hit me up with an offer and I'll let you know if it's feasible for me. :)
One of the guys your team beat in the quarter finals here, that clip is fucking nasty. I'd be really salty if I was the guy under wood.
Mate these are freaking FRIEND requests, not group invites. That's the scary part.
It might not be max orange, but it looks full orange to me. Also, I'm open to offers. :)
I played in the EU league, and I'm from Pakistan (which is Southeast Asia if I'm not wrong). I had 120-135ms ping, but I had no complains as gameplay was better than what I get when playing matchmaking on Dubai servers. Our team managed to get to Top 8!
29 keys and we're gucci. :)
Sent for 2 (2 separate trade offers).
NSFWSent. -Knight
Please double check all of the others too as I only bothered to check the three I mentioned. Have a nice day! :)
That is a MASSIVE lowball for items like the Conspiracy, the Valence and the Weasel since you're offering less than 79% SA for each of those and bots pay more than that. GL tho. :)
GL to you too. :)
Sorry fam, that's too low.
I think 65 keys is pretty fair since I remember a guy offering 70 (or was it 75?) keys for a clean, low float one a few days ago. But do wait for a few more opinions. :)
Accepted, glad it went to someone who wanted it for their loadout. :)
NSFWhelpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.--&|&------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal85%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal76%sorted by: newi accepted first offers, sorry
NSFWye thats around the same i valued them thx
ye send me the offer
ye send me the offer
already got offered 163 sorry
then its not 90/10, why do u put 90/10 in title?
NSFWthx accepted
This pattern is pretty neet, small yellow tip
that flash was sick
damn wasn't this just for sale at 1500k? that guy must have fckd up
+, thanks for the help
i edited it
already ordered a new suit for the video lmao
i edited to sold, my mistake
sorry i accidently edited another post where i said it was sold
new skin :s, thx i fixed it
no thx, already got offered 343 pure
can go down to 55
yes pls tell me, so i can edit it
its fn sorry
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.

我要回帖

更多关于 csgo 沙鹰 的文章

随机推荐