1-Noob, 积分 10, 距离下一级还需 40 积分
阅读权限10威望0 金钱9 积分10精华0帖子主题UID
本帖最后由 565568zz 于
18:05 编辑
我DOTA2全是天梯比赛,前阵子一致连胜,连赢九吧的,分数从2000到了2700,胜率也是49%到了51.4%,马上一大波连跪,十一连跪。
我只想求一下安慰和解释,这个游戏我已经不明白它的意义了。
这已经是我连败的第十一把,16分钟的情况,我一个全能线上太弱,我们优势路JB脸和51在10分钟送10血,对!他们就是这个节奏,我真的已经很努力了。
18:03 上传
然后打成了这样,对面也挺那啥的,他们竟然也能送一波团灭,然后沉默掉线了,什么JB脸不会先手大啊,什么51不会给技能啊,沉默乱开大啊,这些问题都不要说了,他们离这些太远了。
前面十把连跪和这把基本一样,当然这把基本是最极端的情况,我不明白50%胜率的意义,和图上这些人玩DOTA2的意义。
这是我DOTAMAX的图,我1000场平均3.0的KDA,肯定不高啊,但是为什么一把H局和VH局都进不了,什么超神啊MVP局我也不少啊,我看DOTAMAX上面比我打的差都能进H局和VH局。
这是我随便找的个人的DOTAMAX数据图
在线时间70 小时最后登录注册时间
4-Pushers, 积分 1955, 距离下一级还需 1045 积分
阅读权限40威望0 金钱883 积分1955精华0帖子主题UID1119808
有句话叫各凭本事,我的天梯分在4300左右徘徊,基本不变,还有,买号的也很多,4000分的号200元就足矣了,你说坑爹货能少么
玩家国度 M5G Z77
微星 闪电 GTX680
海盗船 4G*2
恩杰 大幻影
在线时间1 小时最后登录注册时间
1-Noob, 积分 40, 距离下一级还需 10 积分
阅读权限10威望0 金钱23 积分40精华0帖子主题UID
路人局里面,如果对自己有信心,就果断手选大后期,玩辅助就是把希望寄托在队友身上,又不是开黑,你怎么知道队友怎样。
在线时间2 小时最后登录注册时间
2-Assassins, 积分 54, 距离下一级还需 446 积分
阅读权限20威望0 金钱28 积分54精华0帖子主题UID
楼主道出了我的心声,我的理解是正常新手进入的时候评分都在两千多分,所以两千分以上三千分以下新手最多,低于1900的反而都不是新手,所以楼主对自己有信心就得突破三千大关,后面除了买号的基本一般都玩的不错了,当然遇到掉线延迟等等突发状况那是不可预知的,只能祈求发生在对面了
在线时间1 小时最后登录注册时间
1-Noob, 积分 40, 距离下一级还需 10 积分
阅读权限10威望0 金钱23 积分40精华0帖子主题UID
想上分,就玩c,玩辅助,就是把希望寄托在别人身上,
在线时间419 小时最后登录注册时间
7-Stunners, 积分 7287, 距离下一级还需 1713 积分
阅读权限70威望0 金钱1795 积分7287精华0帖子主题UID
顶啊顶啊,好贴不顶是一种罪过努力加载中,请稍候...
您的位置:>>>
《DOTA2》TI5不朽2发布 土豪金敌法师碎骨锤
  DOTA2客户端在29日有一个92.1MB的更新,主要是不朽宝箱2的发布和小金本奖励小飞龙信使的发放。
  首先不朽跟之前的预告是一样,首先是老鹿的不朽武器,改变撕裂大地技能效果和攻击效果。
  干扰者不朽,改变动能力场技能特效。
  敌法师的碎骨锤,这大小和粒子特效有点逆天,改变攻击特效和大招法力虚空技能特效。
  虚空的不朽护肩,改变时间漫游技能特效,还有时间漫游技能经过敌人时候的效果。
  斯文的不朽,改变战吼技能特效,头上多一个护盾标志,也改变攻击效果,变成用护盾攻击,金闪闪。
  修补匠不朽,除了头部饰品的粒子特效,也同时修改机器人的进军技能特效和机器人样式,密集恐惧症患者福音。
  斯文的不朽,改变战吼技能特效,头上多一个护盾标志,也改变攻击效果,变成用护盾攻击,金闪闪。
  修补匠不朽,除了头部饰品的粒子特效,也同时修改机器人的进军技能特效和机器人样式,密集恐惧症患者福音。
  影魔的不朽黯灭麒麟臂为额外稀有掉落,修改走路,加速符效果(会在地上留下抓痕)。
  不朽2箱子的非常稀有额外掉落纯金物品跟之前预告的一样,为敌法的土豪金碎骨锤,更改攻击和法力虚空技能特效,变成金光闪闪(大招没想象中的闪)。
900万目标的小飞龙信使也已经发放,原版寒冰小飞龙:
  如果你的小金本有25级或以上,将收到火版小飞龙的升级道具:
  如果你的小金本有200级或以上,将收到土豪金小飞龙的升级道具:
  不朽2箱子也陆续发放
  看看不朽的技能图标更改,敌法不朽的技能图标
  土豪金不朽的技能图标
   其他不朽饰品的技能图标更改
  老鹿的撕裂大地技能图标:
  干扰者的动能力场技能图标:
  虚空的时间漫游技能图标:
  斯文的战吼技能图标:
  修补匠的机器人的进军技能图标:
  后台看到这个也挺有趣的,看来本来是打算出纯金麒麟臂,不过最后还是变成纯金碎骨锤了。
  有5张新也加入了商店,有兴趣的可以去看看。
  根据官网博文说明
  大家最近应该也发现了,现在观战的饰品不再是单件饰品,而是雕像,掉落的雕像将为随机材质,包括很稀有的纯金雕像
  再来现在在客户端观看TI5比赛的话 有一定机会获得金币,金币护符和互动指南点数。
  现在每场比赛结束以后,只要你拥有小金本,就算没有在线观看比赛,也有机会获得一个胜利雕像,你小金本等级越高,获得该雕像的概率就越高
  现在物品轮回系统里面 你可以通过左侧的搜索快速找到你想要回收的饰品
  根据后台词条 有一条是写着:
  使用起源1引擎玩DOTA2 或者 使用起源2引擎玩DOTA2
  这说明起源2引擎应该也终于快亮相了
[编辑:Bkhalo]
推荐阅读更多&&
入库时间:日
游戏分类:
游戏类型:
游戏引擎:
游戏特征:
收费模式:
运营厂商:
研发厂商:
游戏地区:
编辑评分:
Android游戏
DOTA2相关新闻:
DOTA2图片:
DOTA2视频:
热门标签:Hi. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Click OK and continue to use the site.&&
Andrei Girbea
Rating: 4 out of 5
A sleek body covered in glass and metal, an awesome screen and a fast hardware platform. All these put together make the Asus Zenbook UX301, one of the most interesting premium ultrabooks of the moment. Our score: 4 / 5 Price when reviewed: $1399 - $2199 THE GOODsolid and nice looking body, decent keyboard and trackpad, awesome screen, great performances, good battery life, punchy speakersTHE BADsome design quirks, expensiveIn this article we&re going to talk about the Asus Zenbook UX301LA, or the so called Zenbook Infinity, Asus&s top of the line ultrabook available right now. It combines a sleek body made from glass and metal with a high-resolution touchscreen and a powerful Intel Haswell hardware platform.In fact, the hardware is what really sets this laptop apart from the competition, as the top configuration bundles a 28 W Core i7 processor with Intel 5100 HD graphics, which is basically the fastest platform available for ultrabooks these days, at least in terms of RAW CPU performances.An guess what, we have that top configuration for this review. But be warned: it is EXPENSIVE ()!However, if you&re looking for something more affordable, the Zenbook UX301 is going to start at about 1400 USD, which put it on par with most other premium ultrabooks available right now, like the Acer Aspire S7 or the Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus.Asus Zenbook UX301LA video reviewThe specs sheet for the Asus Zenbook UX301Asus Zenbook UX301LA-DE002PScreen13.3 inch, 2560 x 1440 px resolution, IPS, touchscreenProcessorIntel Haswell Core i7-4558U CPUChipsetIntel HM87VideoIntel 5100 HD IrisMemory8 GB DDR3Storage512 GB SSD RAID 0ConnectivityWireless AC, Bluetooth 4.0, Lan (with adapter)Ports2xUSB, SD card reader, micro HDMI, mini-DisplayPortBattery6 cell 4560 mAh 50 WhOperating systemWindows 8Sizeabout 18 mm think, inclu 15.5 x 325 x 222 mmWeightabout 1.43 kg (3.1 pounds)Extrasbacklit keyboard, USB to LAN and MiniDP to VGA adapters includedDesign and exteriorWith the Zenbook Infinity, Asus tries to get ahead of its competitors in a segment filled with beautiful and fast machines. For that, they changed the overall aspect from the previous Zenbooks, in order to make a better first impression with this new entry.As a result, glass covers the lid, and that&s no ordinary glass, but Gorilla Glass 3, which should make the surface scratch proof. On the other hand, smudges and fingerprints are part of the menu with this finishing, especially on the Navy Blue version that we have here. These won&t show as easily on the white model.Glass and metal are used for the exterior on the Asus Zenbook UX301Regardless, this Zenbook looks awesome in this dark Blue color, which is used not only for the lid, but for everything else, including the interior, the keyboard and the underbelly. Speaking about the interior, you should know that some sort of ceramic coated glass covers the palm rest and the area around the keys, while the frame, the sides and the bottom are made from solid pieces of metal. As a result, the lower body of this laptop feels very solid, while the lid still flexes to some extent when pressed. But overall, this is a fairly sturdy machine.It&s well balanced too, as you can easily grab the screen with one hand and lift it, while the body stays mostly in place. In fact, the upper part of the laptop is milimetrically longer than the body below, so you can easily lift-up the screen.The two-side hinge is identical to the one we&ve seen on the
and is redesigned from the older Zenbooks, but despite the narrow contact points, the hinge is actually sturdy and can hold the screen firmly in place, even when poking it.When leaning the screen on the back, the entire laptop lifts on two small feet integrated within the rear part of the lid, leaving more space under the laptop, which translates in more air going towards the grills on the underbelly. Air is sucked through those grills and then blown out through the metallic mesh in the hinge, towards the user and towards the screen, which is not necessarily the best solution, as the lower part of the display gets quite hot and that might have a negative effect on the panel, long term.And speaking of poor design choices, the laptop&s front lip is extremely sharp and it&s going to cut into your wrist when using it on a desk, despite the fairly large palm-rest. I&ve complained about that on the UX302 as well, but on the UX301 this front-edge is even sharper.
Moving on, the UX301 is not the lightest 13 inch ultrabook out there, tipping the scale at over 1.4 kilos, or about 3.1 pounds in our case. It&s not the slimmest either, although it stands less than 18 mm high in its thickest point, including the rubber feet (or about 15.5 & 16 without those). So there&s nothing major to complain about here.When it comes to the ports around the sides, you&ll find only 2 USB 3.0 slots on the Zenbook UX301, the headphone jack, the micro HDMI and the Mini DisplayPort connectors. Also, the PSU is now placed on the left side of the laptop, something I for one appreciate, as it leaves more room on the right, where I usually have my mouse. And there&s a card-reader on the right-edge, which still can&t properly fit an SD card, as more than half is left sticking out of the slot. Last but not least, in order to boost the connectivity options even further, Asus does offer USB to Ethernet and mini DisplayPort to VGA adapters in the pack.But let&s go ahead and power on this laptop. It boots from cold in a little over 10 seconds and then resumes from sleep in about 2 and the first thing you&ll notice when this one logs into Windows is the screen.ScreenAsus put a 13.3 inch IPS panel on the Zenbook UX301, with a 2560 x 1440 px resolution and that makes it one of the sharpest screens available on ultrabooks in this class right now. However, high density panels are not a rarity these days, so luckily for Asus, this screen scores high results when it comes to brightness, contrast and color reproduction as well.There&s an awesome screen on this laptop&In fact, this IGZO panel made by Sharp is so bright that it can be used outdoors as well, despite the glossy glass coating, a given with touchscreens. Oh, and one more thing, there&s no light bleeding with this panel, while all the Zenbooks I&ve ever tried in the pat suffered from this flaw, to some extent.Anyway, long story short, you&ll really like this display. Too bad you&ll have to deal with those pesky font-scaling issues associated with Windows 8, as not all the applications and interface elements scale up properly, which results in tiny texts and buttons that you&ll have to deal with. Hopefully, that&s going to be addressed with Windows 8.1, but I wouldn&t hold my breath on it.Keyboard and trackpadFor now, let me tell you a few things about the keyboard on this laptop. I have to admit that I was never a sucker for the keyboards Asus put on their Zenbooks, but this one is a long awaited upgrade. Yes, they keys travel is still fairly shallow, but that aside, the feedback is good and the keys are firm enough to register commands even when pressed on the sides or corners. The keyboard is of course backlit and sturdy, with very little flex, even in the middle.The layout is fairly good as well, although the arrow keys are small and the Power Button is integrated within the keyboard in the Top Right corner, so you&ll end up hitting it by mistake more often than you&d want, in which case the laptop goes to Sleep, without any warning message. That&s annoying.But there&s something that bothers me even more. The space key makes a squeaking sound when pressed, something I&ve also encountered with the Zenbook UX302 as well but let it slide, as I considered it an accidental flaw. Looks like it&s not though and this might not sound like such a big deal, but it really drove me crazy. Hear it for yourselves in the video review.That aside, it&s worth mentioning that there&s a good trackpad on this laptop as well, with a smooth glass surface. The entire clickpad is nicely separated from the palm-rest and is accurate and most of the time reliable. Support for gestures is included too, as expected.Not much to complain about te keyboard and trackpadHardware, performances and upgrade optionsAlright, with those out of the way, let me tell you a couple of things about the goodies inside this ultrabook, which really set it apart from its competitors. We have the top UX301LA configuration here, with an Intel Core i7-4558U processor, 8 GB of RAM, Intel Iris 5100 graphics and a 512 GB SSD.The Core i7 processor is more powerful than the Core i7-4500U Haswell CPU we&ve seen on ultrabooks in the last months. With a higher 28 W TDP, this CPU runs at 2.8 GHz by default and can go up to 3.3 GHz on a single process. And the speed gains are visible both in benchmarks and while performing everyday tasks, like archiving some files or exporting a video file.The fast SSD has its role in this as well, as Asus put two 256 GB SSDs in RAID 0 on this laptop. As for the memory, unfortunately it is soldered on the motherboard and non-upgradeable, so you can only get 8 GB of RAM on this Zenbook. But choose carefully between the 4 or the 8 GB options, as you&re going to be stuck with what you&re getting from starters.In fact, this Zenbook is not upgrade friendly. You can remove the bottom cover with the right screw-driver (Torx 5 screws, with two of them behind the back rubber feet), to have a peek at the internals. You&ll see the two fans, smaller than the ones on the UX302, the soldered memory, the removable Wireless module and the two SSDs, as this laptop bundles a RAID 0 solution.
You can remove those if you want to, although I don&t see exactly why. Still, it looks like Asus is using two Sandisk X110 SSDs, which are NGFF compliant, or in other words, support the standard many other producers adhered to lately and can be replaced, if needed.Those aside, I did run a couple of benchmarks on this laptop, and the results can be found below:3DMark 11: P1294;3DMark 13:& Ice Storm & 40603, Cloud Gate & 5670, Fire Strike & 905, Fire Strike Extreme & 418 ;PCMark 07: 5837;Windows Rating: 5.8;CineBench 11.5: OpenGL 22.34 fps, CPU 3.45CineBench R15: OpenGL 27.02 fps, CPU 310 cb.And I did run a couple of basic tests that I&m going to use as future reference for all my reviews:Video Encoding * & 111Archiving ** & 10* a 2.30 minutes 1080 MOV imported in Movie maker, with the Edge Detection visual effect applied and then exported as &For High resolution displays& ** 220 MB worth of pictures archived using Windows 8 Send to Compressed Folder optioAnyway, you should know that the UX301 Zenbook can easily handle everything you&re going to throw at it, from browsing to multimedia content and games. Speaking of those, you get Intel Iris 5100 graphics on this laptop and while this is still an embedded chip, it is 20 to 40% faster than the regular Intel HD 4400 chip we&ve seen on many other Haswell ultrabooks, visible both in benchmarks and while gaming. The results are below and in the included video.1366 x 768 px low detailsDirt 348 fpsGrid 248 fpsSkyrim36 fpsNFS Most Wanted28 fpsBioshock Infinite28 fpsMetro Last Light*17 fpsCrysis 319 fps* MetroLLBenchmark, scene D6Noise, Heat, Connectivity and othersOk, we&ve established so far that the Zenbook UX301 is one of the most powerful 13 inch ultrabooks available these days. But what happens when you put fast hardware in a sleek body? Well, as expected, this laptop does get hot when pushed.Everyday use temperaturesThe area on top of the keyboard and the underbelly, around the air-sucking fans, plus the area just under the screen, reach quite high temperatures, but the palm rest or the keyboard stay merely warm. As for interior temperatures, HW Monitor shows the CPU passing 90 degrees Celsius while running games. Luckily though, these high temperatures don&t lead to throttling and have no direct impact over performances, although HW Info does suggest throttling when running games for a longer period of time, but the CPUs frequency only drops marginally to about 2.2 GHz, so that&s not something to complain about.In everyday use, HW Monitor shows CPU temperatures of around 70 degrees, but at the same time the fans are most of the time inactive, so these numbers are not bad for a passive cooled device.Gaming temperaturesAs for the noise, well, the two fans inside this unit will spin fast and fairly loud, once again, when pushing the laptop. My non-professional iPhone app measures about 44-45 db under load (running Cinebench 11.5) at 30 cm away from the laptop.& When using it lightly though, they&ll turn completely OFF, which makes the UX301 ultra-silent.All those being said, there are only a few things left to talk about before drawing the line here. For instance, I should mention the good connectivity options, as the UX301 does support Wireless AC and Bluetooth 4.0 (Plus LAN, with the included adapter).The Intel 7260 wireless module is a reliable performer, although the wireless range on this laptop is only average and could have been better.Besides that, you should know that there&s a webcam with dual-array microphones on this ultrabook, decent for quick hangouts and video calls.And you do get a good sound system as well, as the two speakers carved on the sides of the laptop deliver punchy and high-quality audio, but only if you take some time to tweak the output with the included Audio Wizard application.Battery lifeBack to more important aspects, let&s take a few second and talk about the battery life you&ll be getting with this Zenbook. There&s a 6 Cell 50 Wh battery on this laptop and with average use, that includes browsing, editing documents, listening some music, watching some clips, with the screen at 50% and Wi-Fi ON, that&s enough to keep it running for about 6 to 7 hours.If you&ll use it lightly and dim the screen even more, you could easily get 8+ hours of life on a charge, but on the other hand, while running games, the UX301 will run out of juice much quicker (I&d reckon you&ll get up to 90 minutes of gaming).6-7 hours of daily use, that&s what you should expect from the Zenbook UX301LAPrices and availabilityThere will be a couple of different configurations available for the Asus Zenbook UX301LA, starting at around $1400 dollars and going as high as $2200. Here are the options that I know of right now:Zenbook UX301LA-C4003H & ~1300 euro & Intel Core i5-4200U, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, 1080PZenbook UX301LA-DE017H & ~1400 euro & Intel Core i5-4200U, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, 1440PZenbook UX301LA-DE027H & ~1550 euro & Intel Core i5-4200U, 8 GB RAM, 2&128 GB SSD RAID 0, 1440PZenbook UX301LA-DE016P & ~1700 euro & Intel Core i7-4500U, 8 GB RAM, 2&128 GB SSD RAID 0, 1440PZenbook UX301LA-DE002P & ~2100 euro & Intel Core i7-4558U, 8 GB RAM, 2&256 GB SSD RAID 0, 1440POur test unit is exactly the last one in the list above, the most powerful configuration available for this laptop.Just a quick note, these prices are estimations based on how much these configs are going to cost in my country. They may vary from region to region.Some versions of this laptop have started to emerge in some parts of the world. In the US, I still haven&t found the base version, but the UX301LA-DH51T mid-version, with the Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB of RAM and a 256 GB SSD is available for about $1800. However, , and some of the others that should hit the stores as well. Just a quick note, if you appreciate this post and all the others here on the site, buying from my links (like that one above) is a nice way to say thanks. You won&t be paying extra, but I&ll get a small commission from the sellers.Wrap-upOK, so wrapping up this review, there are for sure many things you will like about this ultrabook, like the sleek body, the awesome screen, the good keyboard and trackpad. However, you do get most of these, slightly better or worse, on other good ultrabooks available these days, like the -392, the , the
or the .The UX301LA is a great buy if power
otherwise, you do have alternativesOn the Zenbook UX301 there&s the higher power hardware option, available on this top configuration. Is it worth paying around $2200 or over 2000 euros for it? Well, that&s up to you to decide.On the other hand, the cheapest Asus UX301 starts at about 1300 euros over here, with a Full HD screen, a Core i5 processor, 4 GB of RAM and the 128 GB SSD, which is not cheap, but is more or less on par with the prices Acer, Samsung, or the others are asking for their similar ultrabooks.But the Sony Vaio Pro on the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro are cheaper with a similar configuration.Those being said, if you&re after performances (photo or video editing, programming), the UX301 with the Core i7-4558U should definitely be on your short-list. However, if you&re looking at a cheaper ultrabook, the UX301 is just one of the good options out there.Is it better than the others? Well, you&ll find the answer to that question in the many comparisons that will be posted here on the site in the next days and weeks, so make sure to check them out in our .Share this article:

我要回帖

更多关于 刀塔2ti7解说 的文章

随机推荐