广告合作qq: 申请友链qq: |亡灵序曲男生男生版的 要清晰点 最好佩带歌词,谢谢各位了_百度宝宝知道通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
&2017 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP并非亡灵序曲(有歌词的)哪有?
并非亡灵序曲(有歌词的)哪有?
09-08-09 &
好像就是这个乐队的Dimension F3H下面这张专辑里的,找不到试听,Reaping The World Winds
请登录后再发表评论!
Drew Sidora - 'Til The DawnDrew:Ah, Ah (x4)Yeaah, ooh, woaa, woaa, whoa whuh-oh, no, no(Out on the weekend, Out on the weekend, Out on the weekend, Out on the weekend)Let them in, get the lights, let party beginMix a little love, get the mood jumpinFrom New York to Miami by tenI think I'm ready to goHigh, every time that we hit up our spotSee everyone in line, and they payin a lot'Cept their payin for the nightCuz the drinks are fixedBut the music is freeYou want it, you got itYou need it, but you know you gotta have it boyThe music is freein'(Out on the weekend, Out on the weekend, weekend)This is for the girls comin' from NYCI'm feelin' you like yous familyAnd everybody down from LA to BCRockin' to the same old CDsThis is for the kids in the clubs and the streetTalkin' bout you work three deityGet on the dance floor where the music is freeSlip, gone until the dawn's gone with meGone until the dawn's gone with meWhere the music is freeSlip, gone until the dawn's gone with me(Out on the weekend, on the weekend, weekend)*spoken:Now all my ladies,Move it to the front,Show 'em what you gotOoh, ooh, oohOh, Oh oohOh, Oh oohOh, Oh ooh, ooh, oohFellas?Oh, like that(scratched:All my ladies, A-A-All my ladies-Oh... ahAll my ladies, A-A-All my ladies-Oh... ahOh....Oh, Oh (x4)Mario:And all my ladies say (Ah, Ah)And all the fellas say (Ah, Ah)Everybody say (Ah, Ah)Come dance with me, ohh (Ah Ah)Drew:And they say we allDance like this, we have the men in bed and offTill there mornin', there we go lettin offTyler's droppin onto the table topOnce again, you can shake your thang and there aint no copsThis is for the girls comin' from NYCI'm feelin' you like yous familyAnd everybody down from LA to BCRockin' to the same old CDsThis is for the kids in the clubs and the streetTalkin' bout you work three deityGet on the dance floor where the music is freeSlip, gone until the dawn's gone with meThis is for the girls comin' from NYCI'm feelin' you like yous familyAnd everybody down from LA to BCRockin' to the same old CDsThis is for the kids in the clubs and the streetTalkin' bout you work three deityGet on the dance floor where the music is freeSlip, gone until the dawn's gone with meGone until the dawn's gone with meWhere the music is freeSlip, gone until the dawn's gone with me(Out on the weekend, on the weekend, weekend)
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 亡灵序曲原版钢琴谱 的文章

随机推荐