{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'',userId:,blogListLength:9};STK十八年的喜欢 | LOFTER(乐乎) - 记录生活,发现同好
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
STK十八年 的喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
{list posts as post}
{if post.type==1 || post.type == 5}
{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'1e3ef5_e129eac',userId:4555282,blogListLength:30};虎妈,美国耶鲁大学的华裔教授蔡美儿Amy Lynn Chua,出版了一本名叫《虎妈战歌》Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother的书,在美国引起轰动。在接受采访时,回答了记者的5个问题(第61—65题)。请从下列提问(A、B、C、D、E和F)中选出与她的回答相匹配的问题,并在答题卡上将相应选项涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。QuestionsA.What do you think of the competition between China and the US?B.What do you think of the image of “tiger mom?”C.How do your daughters take the criticism about you after your book was published?D.You said you would not get her Christmas gifts or anything when your daughter refused to repeatedly practice the music. How did your husband respond?E.What do you think makes a good mother?F.What does your husband think of your method of bringing up kids?【小题1】Chua’s answer: Well, actually I think there are many ways of being a good mother. In my book my focus is just a memory about my own family story, me trying to raise my own children in a kind of traditional Chinese way. I make mistakes and I make fun of myself. It’s amazing the way the book has been received internationally, because. I didn’t intend my book to be telling other people of view and I am a proud strict “tiger mom”. But I’m not trying to tell other people what are the best ways to teach or raise their children.【小题2】Chua’s answer: Well, the title may sound a little frightening. Let me tell you why I chose the title. I was born in the year of the tiger. And “battle Hymn” in the United States comes from “The Battle Hymn of the Republic”. The book is really about finding some sort of balance: how can we find the balance between the eastern way of parenting and the western way of parenting. In ways the book as been misunderstood maybe because of the title.【小题3】Chua’s answer: I didn’t write this book to have any foreign policy implications. But it’s been taken into the foreign policy realm. It is of course true that there is a connection between child-raising and the future of nations. We are raising, as parents, the next generation. So I think Henry is right. We tapped into this thing of insecurity, American’s fear about the rising power of china. A friend of mine told me that if the book had been called The Battle Hymn of an Italian Mother or The Battle Hymn of a Mexican Mother, nobody would have cared. It’s really “China”. you know.【小题4】Chua’s answer: I don’t think he opposes my idea of raising children. I’d like to think we have a combination, which is the right solution. You need a balance. From my perspective, what I give my kids is something that I thought was lacking in the US educational system. You know, they hate memorization, while in China you have too much of it. In the US, learning should be fun, a lot of games,. So I brought hard work and disciplines. My husband and I think this is a great thing always teaching them to question the authority and to ask why. Don’t accept everything just because somebody tells you. Figure it out yourself. I really think you need to combine both these qualities if you want creativity and dynamism.【小题5】Chua’s answer: They both are stronger than I am. I am really proud of them. Their friends and communities supported them. At a time, I couldn’t even look at the Internet because there are so many negative comments. And they would find the good ones and text them to me, saying “here’s a good one mommy, hang in there.” This experience has actually brought my family together. Believe it or not, not just my kids, also my parents and my three younger sisters have supported me. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:虎妈,美国耶鲁大学的华裔教授蔡美儿Amy Lynn Chua,出版了一本名叫《虎妈战歌》Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother的书,在美国引起轰动。在接受采访时,回答了记者的5个问题(第61—65题)。请从下列提问(A、B、C、D、E和F)中选出与她的回答相匹配的问题,并在答题卡上将相应选项涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。QuestionsA.What do you think of the competition between China and the US?B.What do you think of the image of “tiger mom?”C.How do your daughters take the criticism about you after your book was published?D.You said you would not get her Christmas gifts or anything when your daughter refused to repeatedly practice the music. How did your husband respond?E.What do you think makes a good mother?F.What does your husband think of your method of bringing up kids?【小题1】Chua’s answer: Well, actually I think there are many ways of being a good mother. In my book my focus is just a memory about my own family story, me trying to raise my own children in a kind of traditional Chinese way. I make mistakes and I make fun of myself. It’s amazing the way the book has been received internationally, because. I didn’t intend my book to be telling other people of view and I am a proud strict “tiger mom”. But I’m not trying to tell other people what are the best ways to teach or raise their children.【小题2】Chua’s answer: Well, the title may sound a little frightening. Let me tell you why I chose the title. I was born in the year of the tiger. And “battle Hymn” in the United States comes from “The Battle Hymn of the Republic”. The book is really about finding some sort of balance: how can we find the balance between the eastern way of parenting and the western way of parenting. In ways the book as been misunderstood maybe because of the title.【小题3】Chua’s answer: I didn’t write this book to have any foreign policy implications. But it’s been taken into the foreign policy realm. It is of course true that there is a connection between child-raising and the future of nations. We are raising, as parents, the next generation. So I think Henry is right. We tapped into this thing of insecurity, American’s fear about the rising power of china. A friend of mine told me that if the book had been called The Battle Hymn of an Italian Mother or The Battle Hymn of a Mexican Mother, nobody would have cared. It’s really “China”. you know.【小题4】Chua’s answer: I don’t think he opposes my idea of raising children. I’d like to think we have a combination, which is the right solution. You need a balance. From my perspective, what I give my kids is something that I thought was lacking in the US educational system. You know, they hate memorization, while in China you have too much of it. In the US, learning should be fun, a lot of games,. So I brought hard work and disciplines. My husband and I think this is a great thing always teaching them to question the authority and to ask why. Don’t accept everything just because somebody tells you. Figure it out yourself. I really think you need to combine both these qualities if you want creativity and dynamism.【小题5】Chua’s answer: They both are stronger than I am. I am really proud of them. Their friends and communities supported them. At a time, I couldn’t even look at the Internet because there are so many negative comments. And they would find the good ones and text them to me, saying “here’s a good one mommy, hang in there.” This experience has actually brought my family together. Believe it or not, not just my kids, also my parents and my three younger sisters have supported me.虎妈,美国耶鲁大学的华裔教授蔡美儿Amy Lynn Chua,出版了一本名叫《虎妈战歌》Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother的书,在美国引起轰动。在接受采访时,回答了记者的5个问题(第61—65题)。请从下列提问(A、B、C、D、E和F)中选出与她的回答相匹配的问题,并在答题卡上将相应选项涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。QuestionsA.What do you think of the competition between China and the US?B.What do you think of the image of “tiger mom?”C.How do your daughters take the criticism about you after your book was published?D.You said you would not get her Christmas gifts or anything when your daughter refused to repeatedly practice the music. How did your husband respond?E.What do you think makes a good mother?F.What does your husband think of your method of bringing up kids?【小题1】&&&&&&Chua’s answer: Well, actually I think there are many ways of being a good mother. In my book my focus is just a memory about my own family story, me trying to raise my own children in a kind of traditional Chinese way. I make mistakes and I make fun of myself. It’s amazing the way the book has been received internationally, because. I didn’t intend my book to be telling other people of view and I am a proud strict “tiger mom”. But I’m not trying to tell other people what are the best ways to teach or raise their children.【小题2】&&&&&&&Chua’s answer: Well, the title may sound a little frightening. Let me tell you why I chose the title. I was born in the year of the tiger. And “battle Hymn” in the United States comes from “The Battle Hymn of the Republic”. The book is really about finding some sort of balance: how can we find the balance between the eastern way of parenting and the western way of parenting. In ways the book as been misunderstood maybe because of the title.【小题3】&&&&&&&Chua’s answer: I didn’t write this book to have any foreign policy implications. But it’s been taken into the foreign policy realm. It is of course true that there is a connection between child-raising and the future of nations. We are raising, as parents, the next generation. So I think Henry is right. We tapped into this thing of insecurity, American’s fear about the rising power of china. A friend of mine told me that if the book had been called The Battle Hymn of an Italian Mother or The Battle Hymn of a Mexican Mother, nobody would have cared. It’s really “China”. you know.【小题4】&&&&&&&Chua’s answer: I don’t think he opposes my idea of raising children. I’d like to think we have a combination, which is the right solution. You need a balance. From my perspective, what I give my kids is something that I thought was lacking in the US educational system. You know, they hate memorization, while in China you have too much of it. In the US, learning should be fun, a lot of games,. So I brought hard work and disciplines. My husband and I think this is a great thing always teaching them to question the authority and to ask why. Don’t accept everything just because somebody tells you. Figure it out yourself. I really think you need to combine both these qualities if you want creativity and dynamism.【小题5】&&&&&&&Chua’s answer:& They both are stronger than I am. I am really proud of them. Their friends and communities supported them. At a time, I couldn’t even look at the Internet because there are so many negative comments. And they would find the good ones and text them to me, saying “here’s a good one mommy, hang in there.” This experience has actually brought my family together. Believe it or not, not just my kids, also my parents and my three younger sisters have supported me.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】E【小题2】B【小题3】A【小题4】F【小题5】C解析试题分析:本文是记者对虎妈的采访记录,记者从以下几个方面进行了采访。一、是什么使她成为一个好母亲。二、书名虎妈的来历。三、该书是否和中国美国之间的竞争有关系。四、丈夫是否同意她的教育孩子的方法。五、在书出版后女儿如何应对外界的批评的舆论。【小题1】根据actually I think there are many ways of being a good mother.可知故选E。【小题2】根据the title may sound a little frightening. Let me tell you why I chose the title. 这段是谈论书名,故选B。【小题3】根据I didn’t write this book to have any foreign policy implications. But it’s been taken into the foreign policy realm. 可知这本书对两国的影响,故选A。【小题4】根据I don’t think he opposes my idea of raising children.可知这段说的她的丈夫是否同意她的教育孩子的做法,故选F。【小题5】根据They both are stronger than I am. I am really proud of them. Their friends and communities supported them. 她的孩子如何应对外界的评论,故选C。考点:这是一篇采访纪实。点评:做这种题时,考生应在通读全篇短文的基础上,把握各部分之间的逻辑关系,前后照应,注意文中的“链条”,充分理解短文的内容,使补全后的短文思想通顺,前后连贯,且符合英美人的语言表达方式。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 一模一样的近义词 的文章

随机推荐