我的世界地图大小上怎么造大写字母A好看,大小10×6左右,求图片

[BuildCraft] Logistics Pipes - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Minecraft 1.7.10
BuildCraft 6.3:
BuildCraft 6.2:
BuildCraft 6.1.5:
BuildCraft 6.0.17/6.0.18 and 6.1.1:
Minecraft 1.6.x
BuildCraft 4.2:
Minecraft 1.5.2
BuildCraft 3.7.x:
BuildCraft 3.6.0:
BuildCraft 3.5.3:
Any older builds
Always use logisticspipes-x.x.x.x.jar for normal use, not logisticspipes-x.x.x.x-dev.jar !
Note: Those builds are not always stable and may not work. If you are using the newest build, report bugs and try an older one instead. If you are using an older build, try a newer one instead.
Issues / Bugreports / Feature requests
and post an issue there. Please!
Getting Started / Wiki
If you want to get started with Logistics Pipes, I recommend watching one of the video series below or hang out with us on GitHub and IRC.
Our (still-not-done) Wiki site is over at . Come check it out and tell us what you think. We are always searching for contributors of course.
If you have any questions or other things to discuss, we will gladly welcome you in our channel #RS485 on irc.esper.net!
Instead just write generally in the channel and ask random people.
License / Modpack permissions
You are free to use this mod in your modpack.
We got a donation link set up, because we want you to be able to give something back to us.
If you want to know more about the project, please ask in IRC.
We want to thank all our !
Also there are a few people that did and still do contribute something else than code.
And there are nice YouTubers around who help us explaining and showing the mod to you. See some of them above with embedded videos!
Do you want your name in the credits? Do something for it and do not bother to ask!
Credits for the idea and basic code go to Krapht and his original Logistics Pipes. Still, this is one of the biggest thanks!
[blog=''][/blog]
Was using Forge #716. BC 3.6.0 & LP 0.7.3.5 along with a list of other mod but ruled out everything else as i tried again with just BC & LP and still getting it.
nvm.. it seems you have already fixed that after i tried a Dev version instead of the recent release
Because you tried to use LP 0.7.3.5 with BC 3.6 . See the notes on the downloads above and you know what you did wrong.
Great! I'm glad there's finally a forum thread. Hopefully it'll eventually be just as good as AE is right now.
If you want something like AE, then why not use AE?
I think AE is a good mod, but I also think it's fallen into the 'magic block' syndrome that so many mods succumb to. The last thing I want to see if LP going the same route as AE.
In my opinion, there is no better mod for automated processing. Keep up the awesome work!
I couldn't agree more.
I haven't been around the minecraft scene too long, mediocre player from the prealpha to release 'til now etc., but I can assuredly say, in my humble opinion, that your opinion is indeed exactly what I believe.. lol...
This mod is just too good.
I also agree that I would hate to see it go down the route of any magic anything.
I'm not a magiccraft player, I like the machines and what-nots, so I hope that it keeps in line with what the title of it essentially is "[BUILDCRAFT] Logistics Pipes", nothing more.
Just refinements.
Then again, who am I but a player and not a modder.
Thank you again.
This seriously revolutioned my Minecraft experience.
This mod is just too good.
I also agree that I would hate to see it go down the route of any magic anything.
I'm not a magiccraft player, I like the machines and what-nots, so I hope that it keeps in line with what the title of it essentially is "[BUILDCRAFT] Logistics Pipes", nothing more.
Just refinements.
Actually - when I was talking about 'magic blocks' I was talking about blocks which do something with no rational justification for them achieving that thing.
A good example of this is the Forestry farms (both the old ones and the new multi block structures). You hand the farms the necessary materials (eg saplings) and they plant the saplings, cause them to grow, and chop them down all with nothing actually DOING the planting, chopping etc. There's no lasers shooting out, no arms moving around, nothing to explain how the saplings got from the inventory into the ground, or how the wood/apples/whatever got from the trees into the inventory. It all happens as if by magic.
With Logistics Pipes there's none of that. If you want a chest to store certain items you have to tell the logistics network that that chest stores those items. If you want that chest to make those items available to the logistics network then you have to install the correct type of pipe or chassis pipe/module to do that.
While AE isn't on the same level as Forestry for 'magic blocks' I feel it lacks the involvement at the 'nuts and bolts' level that we get from Logistics Pipes.
I think that there is room for both mods. I like building robust logistics networks with LP, and if others chose a different mod, that's all good as far as I'm concerned.
Actually - when I was talking about 'magic blocks' I was talking about blocks which do something with no rational justification for them achieving that thing.
A good example of this is the Forestry farms (both the old ones and the new multi block structures). You hand the farms the necessary materials (eg saplings) and they plant the saplings, cause them to grow, and chop them down all with nothing actually DOING the planting, chopping etc. There's no lasers shooting out, no arms moving around, nothing to explain how the saplings got from the inventory into the ground, or how the wood/apples/whatever got from the trees into the inventory. It all happens as if by magic.
With Logistics Pipes there's none of that. If you want a chest to store certain items you have to tell the logistics network that that chest stores those items. If you want that chest to make those items available to the logistics network then you have to install the correct type of pipe or chassis pipe/module to do that.
While AE isn't on the same level as Forestry for 'magic blocks' I feel it lacks the involvement at the 'nuts and bolts' level that we get from Logistics Pipes.
I think that there is room for both mods. I like building robust logistics networks with LP, and if others chose a different mod, that's all good as far as I'm concerned.
Ahhh, I see.
Thank you for clarifying.
Ya, I totally agree
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes阅读下面的文字.按要求作文.我们的生命经历完全是我们自己造就的.我们的一思一念都在创造我们的未来.生活永不停 滞.每一个时刻都是新生的.新鲜的.我欣喜地发现:在我的世界里.一切都很美好.请以“在我的世界里.一切都很美好 为题目.写一篇文章.要求:①文体自选.②不少于600字.③不要套作.不得抄袭.④涉及人名.校名.地名.一律用英文大写字母A.B 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
阅读下面的文字,按要求作文。我们的生命经历完全是我们自己造就的,我们的一思一念都在创造我们的未来。生活永不停&滞,每一个时刻都是新生的、新鲜的。我欣喜地发现:在我的世界里,一切都很美好。请以“在我的世界里,一切都很美好”为题目,写一篇文章。要求:①文体自选。②不少于600字。③不要套作,不得抄袭。④涉及人名、校名、地名,一律用英文大写字母A、B、C……代替。&
略解析:按照下面标准评分。 等级得分 要&&&&&& 求 一类卷(60—55) 符合题意,立意深刻、新颖,思想健康,中心突出,有自己的生活体验,感情真切,内容丰富,结构合理,语言准确、流畅,有文采,标点正确 二类卷(54—48) 符合题意,立意正确,思想健康,中心明确,有一定的生活感受,感情较真切,内容较充实,结构完整,语言基本准确、通顺,标点正确 三类卷(47—42) 基本符合题意,中心基本明确,思想健康,有一定内容,结构较完整,语言基本通顺,标点错误不多,不足600字,但字数相差不大 四类卷(41—36) 基本符合题意,中心不明确,感情欠真切,内容不充实,结构不完整,语句不通顺,语病较多,错别字和标点错误较多,字数相差大 五类卷(36分以下) 不符合题意,文理不通,结构不完整,层次混乱,错别字和标点错误多。 说明:1、评卷以45分为基准分,酌情增减。鼓励给好文章打高分。满分或36分以下的评分应慎重。2、符合以下情况中的任何一条,可酌情加1——3分,加至满分为止。(1)构思新颖,有创意。&&&&&&&&(2)具有浓郁的个性色彩。(3)体现出较为深厚的文化底蕴。(4)语言优美,富有表现力。3、错别字每3个扣1分(重现者不计),不足3个字不扣,扣完2分为止&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中语文
写作能力(40分)阅读下面的文字,按要求作文。(40分)请以“有一种美丽叫&&&&&&&”为题,或以“选择”为话题,自选角度,写一篇文章。写你熟悉的内容,表达你的真情实感。要求:(1)选第一篇要将文章标题补充完整;选第二篇要自拟题目。(2)书写工整,标点正确。(3)字数不少于600字。(4)凡涉及真实的人名,请用×××代替。&
来源:学年江苏省大丰市第四中学八年级上学期期末考试语文试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
阅读下面的文字,按要求作文。亲爱的同学们,我们无法选择父母,无法选择出生的历史时期与国家,也无法选择周遭环境。但是在这些无法选择之中,我们却可以选择自己的生活态度:是勇敢无畏还是胆小怯懦,是目标坚定还是随波逐流,我们能决定生活中哪些事情至关重要,哪些事情微不足道……请以“我选择 &&&&&&&&&&&&&”为题,写一篇不少于600字的记叙文。要求:①在题目的横线上填上恰当的词语(如勇敢、忍让、坚韧),使题目完整;②要有真情实感。
来源:学年湖北省潜江市九年级上学期十二月月考语文试卷(解析版)
题型:作文题
阅读下面的文字,按要求作文。请以“原来春天一直都在我身边”为题,写一篇文章要求:①要有真情实感;②自定立意,自选文体(诗歌除外);③不少于600字;④不得抄袭;⑤不得出现真实的人名、校名和地名。 
来源:学年江苏宿迁青华中学初二上学期期中考试语文卷(解析版)
写作(50分)阅读下面的文字,按要求作文。昙花将积蓄一生的绚烂悄然释放,她的生命因此而美丽;海燕勇敢地与风浪搏击,它的生命因此而美丽;白衣天使用温柔和善良驱散患者的病痛,她的生命因此而美丽;母亲心头荡漾着爱的涟漪,她的生命因此而美丽……请以“生命,因&&&&&&&而美丽”为题。要求:①把文题补充完整。②立意自定。③除诗歌外,文体不限。④题目自拟(不得直接以话题为题)。⑤不少于550字。⑥必须要有自己的体验和感悟,不得抄袭。&
来源:学年浙江省杭州市萧山临浦片九年级上学期12月份月考语文试卷
阅读下面的文字,按要求作文。(40分)我们常想拥抱一下自己的亲人,但总是等适当的时机。&&&& 我们常想写封信给最好的朋友,表达一下浓郁的情谊,但总是告诉自己不急。&&& 我们常想完成自己的一项创意,但总是说“找机会”。&&& 我们常想……&&& 很多美妙的想法就这样被搁置了。&&& 其实每天早上我们睁开眼睛时,都要告诉自己这是特别的一天,是多么可贵的一天。要做的事就从现在开始。请以“就从现在开始”为题写一篇600---800字的文章,文体不限。文中不得出现真实的人名、校名。&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号资料图鉴:教程速查:
当前位置:
我的世界大写字母A头颅指令
小编:3F时间: 16:37
  大写字母A
  /give @p skull 1 3 {display:{Name:&A&},SkullOwner:{Id:&e8e10bc5-b94e-4378-a54c-ac71a662fec9&,Properties:{textures:[{Value:&eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvYTY3ZDgxM2FlN2ZmZTViZTk1MWE0ZjQxZjJhYTYxOWE1ZTM4OTRlODVlYTVkNDk4NmY4NDk0OWM2M2Q3NjcyZSJ9fX0=&}]}}}
  备注:双击代码即可全选
  头颅指令使用方法:
  1、获取命令方块
  游戏中调整为创造模式后,在输入框中输入/give id command_block 1即可获得命令方块;备注:ID即为玩家游戏名字
  2、复制指令并输入
  复制指令后将指令粘贴进命令方块中
  3、执行命令方块即可获得对应的头颅
  游戏园我的世界官方群: 或 &欢迎各路喜爱我的世界的小伙伴们加入讨论!
  玩服务器的小伙伴们可以加入:&群一起联机玩游戏哦!
  如果你是腐竹的话可以给我们投稿你的服务器哦~投稿地址:
  如果你有心仪的作品或者心得分享的话,欢迎来游戏园投稿,大家可以点击&&&&&&进行投稿哦~&有奖品哦~
我的世界头颅大全_我的世界头颅指令代码
分享到:更多
类型:休闲娱乐平台:PC,iOS,安卓
游戏大礼包手游开测表
《扫荡三国》母亲节礼包挂机吧主公五四土豪青年礼包九阴真经3D五四大好青年礼包《皇图》五四青年节礼包HIT:我守护的一切五一限量金币礼包《口袋妖怪复刻》五一节礼包
05-18内测05-17封测05-17封测05-16公测05-11内测05-04内测04-29内测04-28公测04-23公测04-22内测
攻略推荐本月最新
手游排行网游单机

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界地图大小 的文章

随机推荐