warframe ods是哪个图龙门跟遗迹有什么关系啊?求详解。还有ods,akk什么意思

【AKKAD】每次AKK刷经验,最怕遇到……_warframe吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:100,149贴子:
【AKKAD】每次AKK刷经验,最怕遇到……
1、延迟高的2、堵门的3、地板王+嘴炮王4、爱用超大范围秒怪的5、其他各种坑队友的特别是那些爱用超大范围技能秒怪的人,你想用技能的话,能不能把技能范围缩小再用?打完后满地图跑捡东西很好玩吗?每次看到咖哩棒频繁用4技能,把通道和楼上的怪全秒了的时候,就无比郁闷的准备提前跑下来捡东西了,好几次都想用李明博把他们全放逐到裂缝去,反正目测此人也不打算捡东西了。
最近贴吧里经常有新人求...
我刚干掉赤犬布加迪大战...
自己打实在太慢了 两年...
今天早上又刷的雷霆,我...
敌人不强,经验刷刷刷的来
一楼不给看
嗯,我有三十多张经验卡...
上海张学友、王菲演唱会一站式购票!票品安全且真票!立即订购!
后面的ad什么意思
AKKAD一般是刷钱的,经验都是谷神MD了~
来吧,给我个1技能,正好我缺蓝。
AKK捡东西是捡纳米孢子么~
我去,最喜欢大招炸全屏的,够效率,掉的东西很多时候都懒得去捡
所以最烦的就是李名博
还是加速诺娃好使
这个,有些人不想要材料只要效率,楼主可以设置邀请加入或者找人玩
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
因为每个人刷图的目的不一样啊…你在乎材料,人家只在乎经验,或者效率(钱),所以要4444喽,既然组野队就要有遇到各种奇葩情况的觉悟   ——来自小米2s手机。卓然天成,为发骚而生
1.不要对野人期待过高2.以上
蹭经验还唧唧歪歪的第一次看到
单刷最好咯,要求多就不要组野队
所以说干脆弄个单人不就好了?真的范围扩大是为了提前干掉第五开始出的和小怪,等远古跑进了只有十分之一的伤害,反正我是这么思考的,跑跑有益健康。
我今天用咖喱棒刷了一天
特意单延伸还等怪聚过来再开4技能
用工程的时候最烦范围开大的 别的时候无所谓
所以,指挥官,接下来我们该怎么做?
队友打的经验平分到自己身上的装备,4444这种队友对于刷经验的人来说是最效率的队友,所以那点纳米孢子就当没看见吧。
水经验无疑,脑残的问题还要水,第一:你去akk刷什么 材料吗 别人秒怪你捡东西麻烦
第二:akk本来就是刷钱的
效率有错? 普及了知识再来水,别无脑水 没有什么恶意,求不喷,借用楼上的一句话蹭经验蹭钱你还bb可,人家都是用井盖插,秒怪的
神烦李明博和乱戳地的咖喱棒
AKK金mod无非就r5,祖传破甲,震撼冲拳,烈焰风暴。。。。。
limbo的放逐只要翻滚一下就会解除,你以为你limbo是什么东西?还想用放逐威胁,真可爱
看地图炮不爽你直接退呗。反正我就爱444。为了一个破要R5浪费我多少时间?想要R5自己刷T4生存去,比AKK效率多了
感觉出r5的几率不高,而且也不常碰到咖喱棒这种大招流的,还有等你刷的纳米孢子快到的时候感觉你也懒得出去捡东西了
1 单机游戏能解决所有问题2 调整网络延迟率可以解决你的1类问题,设置-然后里面去看
不捡不就行了,纳米孢子你还缺?
表示直接Nova 44444+毒瘤。爆破世界
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴ods一小时掉了,气的鸡儿疼_warframe吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:100,149贴子:
ods一小时掉了,气的鸡儿疼
ods一小时掉了,气的鸡儿疼
机智应对亲戚发问,过个...
若看完还没收到红包,请...
2017春晚趣味表情包来袭
你有一个新年礼包等待领取
等了好久终于等到除夕,...
年宵花开喜迎春,鸡年吉...
这年头,没有对象都不好...
用年终奖买年货
读原创小故事,看原创新...
你们老家也有奇葩的春节...
T台看秀闪耀国际时尚圈 。
相比近几年的科幻片来说...
上海张学友、王菲演唱会一站式购票!票品安全且真票!立即订购!
朋友,no gay啊
剁掉以后也不会疼了
别人都气的蛋疼,你气的鸡鸡疼
大屌萌妹?
盆友,请不要传播GAY的氛围
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
不是猛男就是色友
以前3小时卡结算整个人都不好了
现在不打高波
ods是什么?
你好牧云啊
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Today: Devstream #86!
Join the crew on the couch this week for a look at a new Weapon and Cosmetics coming your way!· Round 7 of TennoGen has been decided and will be revealed on-stream.· A new Spear is in the works – what Faction will belong to?· A look at past-mentioned Deluxe Skins.Have more that you want the Devs to talk about? Be sure to participate in Twitch chat and your question might be answered!See you Friday, January 20 at 2pm ET at Check your time zones:
Trump Prime
Anyone know how to get him or what relics? what are his 4 abilities? any info on him besides making the void great again?&
General Discussion
Workshop Item
X2 - Altair | (NEW) Syandana&
Workshop Item
Ivara Natus Helmet&
Tenno Reinforcements: New Weapon, Customization and Stance available now!
Wield the ingenious technology of the Corpus with the electrified Ohma Melee Weapon, Quaro Armor Set, and Quaro Sugatra.OHMABring the enemy to its knees with these twin electrified tonfas.QUARO SUGATRAEquip this token of Corpus ingenuity to any of your melee weapons.QUARO ARMOR COLLECTIONThis set of mechanized decorative armor is emblematic of the Corpus design aesthetic.SOVEREIGN OUTCAST STANCEAn outlandish style with sweeping attacks.QUARO COLLECTIONMaster market forces with this collection of Corpus items. Includes the electrified Ohma Melee Weapon, Quaro Armor Set, Quaro Sugatra, and Sovereign Outcast Stance.Get these new additions by visiting the Market today!
Lotus please.&
Funny Warframe Classification - Know what they are
This is a funny guide to the different warframes in the game.
Don't take it too seriously.
Should contain all Warframes in the game Jan/2017.&
185 ratings
Workshop Item
Void Stalker Limbo&
Screenshot
Finally i can scan those flying ????? XD&
&FUS-PRO-VA!&&
Сборки Оружия (v.: 19.8.1)
Сборки Оружия актуальные на патч 19.8.1&
102 ratings
The Helminth Cure and Frost Harka Bundle are here!
Bring the frigid beauty of ice and snow to your Arsenal with the Frost Harka Bundle! Add customization with a new Frost Deluxe Skin and mythical Longsword Skin. FROST HARKA SKINFrom winter’s forest, a dark warrior emerges to protect his flock.FRYSTA LONGSWORD SKINBrandish this mythical frozen blade, the signature weapon of Frost Harka.Get these new additions by visiting the Market today!THE HELMINTH CUREBy now, a majority of Tenno have been faced with a persistent and protruding infection on numerous Warframes. For those with a fully 7-day matured Helminth Cyst, the cure awaits you in the Helminth Infirmary. The completion of Glast Gambit is not required to have your Helminth Cyst removed, and once the cure has been administered, that Warframe will not be granted access back into the room and can no longer be infected. Keep in mind that breeding a Helminth Charger requires a mature Helminth Cyst to be drained- the choice is yours!View the full list of changes and fixes here[]
inspired by warframw&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Novaception&
casual stroll through Earth&
Screenshot
还有点良心,但是钱和材料没了&
Workshop Collection
Waframes - Female&
Pretty sure the quests in this game basically turn you into and ASDA delivery driver.
true story.
General Discussion
Can valkyr use bows?
Thinking bout buying the prime access. Comes with the bow as well as the melee
General Discussion
Warframe: We love update goty edition&
Easy Kubrow Farming
This is a guide for easier Kubrow Mod & Egg farming for those who are having issues farming such things. This increases the output of Kubrows in missions allowing you to get more out of your time spent farming.&
Моды разлома
Видео: Моды разлома для винтовок. Показано, как выполнить девять различных заданий для открытия 10 модов, на миссиях зачистки, выживания, обороны. Дана ссылка на скриншоты - около 250
модов разлома (все моды находятся на одной странице).&
Workshop Collection
Warframe Mesa for Steam&
Первая привью к игре Warfreme&
9 of 16 people (56%) found this review helpful5 people found this review funny
Not Recommended
320.5 hrs on record
Just a time killer. I dont even try to attempt to farm with the new prime parts system because i'll sit there for hours on end just to get one part so I can continue leveling my syndicate... Absolutely horrid for beginners because they dont know ???? about anything and are just thrown into the game. Atleast the community is great and always helpful. Farming isnt an issue, its just the time required to farm PRIME parts. Farming Prime parts in the Void should have stayed because that was the least time consuming way. Now we get frustrated because you have to spend all this time just to purify the keys and then end up not getting the ??????? part anyways.
27 products in account
1 person found this review helpful
Recommended
178.7 hrs on record
Probably the best F2P game out there.
68 products in account
1 person found this review helpful
Recommended
573.3 hrs on record
Awesome game!!!
106 products in account
Для начинающих игроков!
Это мини-руководство поможет вам освоиться в игре и понять что тут и как происходит.&
Is the Warframe community becoming as weird as the Furry community?
Some of the fanart here.......
General Discussion
What do i do with Riven mods for bad weapons?
I have two Riven mods but they're for terrible weapons, Flux rifle and Attica. I tried spending kuva to make them somewhat worthwhile but i still cant find anyone to buy them. Is there anything i can do to make some profit off them?
General Discussion
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 warframeakk是什么 的文章

随机推荐