有用unity导入过steamVRunity arkit pluginn的吗

SteamVR Developer Hardware
Topic Details
Unity SteamVR plugin bug with 5.4
I've just upgraded to 5.4 and discovered a bug with the SteamVR plugin. In my game, mostly for testing, I have the ability to set up the game to spawn either the Vive camera or a mouse/keyboard camera. Having the mouse cam allows for easier testing without needing to put on the headset every time.This stopped working in 5.4, but only if the SteamVR app is running in the background. What happens now is that the mouse camera is still controlled by the HMD position.I dug into it, and it seems this is being caused by the poseUpdater in SteamVR_Render.cs. For some reason, that game object is created even when not using a VR headset. I'm not sure of the specifics, but that's almost definitely the source of the bug (especially since it's actually #ifdef-ed out in 5.3.Repro steps below. Assumes basic project setup, including installation of the SteamVR plugin.1. Add a mouse control camera to the scene2. Press play and confirm that controls are working as expected3. Launch SteamVR4. Press playAt this point, the camera will no longer work with mouse controls. Closing SteamVR will give the controls back, so it does have a workaround. It does auto-relaunch SteamVR every time I press play, though, so it's a huge pain.Please let me know if I can provide more info.
30 Sep, 2016 @ 8:19am
Showing - of
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 30 Sep, 2016 @ 8:16amPosts: 1
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website问一下有用unity导入过steamVR plugin的吗?导入完后报错_unity吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:23,586贴子:
问一下有用unity导入过steamVR plugin的吗?导入完后报错收藏
一个是找不到Assets/SteamVR/Editor/SteamVR_SkyboxEditor.cs(330,83): error CS0103: The name `assetPath' does not exist in the current context另一个是Assets/SteamVR/Scripts/SteamVR_Utils.cs(687,32): error CS0117: `System.IO.File' does not contain a definition for `WriteAllBytes'这是什么问题?
翡翠原石:购买、加盟、批发-高货翡翠原石尽在鑫劦飞翡翠年代翡翠原石集团
你可以尝试直接从资源商店下载。我虽然外部导入过,但是没有出现丢失东西的情况。
楼主你好,我导入后也报这两个错,你找到解决办法了吗?请加我qq:
登录百度帐号推荐应用SteamVR导入Unity3d中报错【unity3d吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:76,477贴子:
SteamVR导入Unity3d中报错收藏
UnityEngine.Mesh.Optimize()' is obsolete: `This method is no longer supported (UnityUpgradable),求解这个应该怎样解决(?(?)?)
登录百度帐号推荐应用登录后你可以:
首次使用?
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
/watch?v=Ct5U6 不错的视频大家来看看吧
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3

我要回帖

更多关于 ubuntu unity plugin 的文章

随机推荐