I look in your eyes
There's that look in your eyes
There's that look, that look in your eyes
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
听Look in Your Eyes的人也听
关注虾米:With full of love in your eyes, you sit by me silently. Holding your hand, we are rambling the whole night.
你眼中充满爱意,静静的坐在我身旁。沿途挽着你的手,慢步整个晚上。
No longer is-There love in your eyes. It's been replaced, By bittersweet lies. The warmth is gone, From your soft touch, You tolerate me.
你的眼里不再有爱,代替的是苦涩的谎言,你轻柔的抚摸不再有暖意,你只是在忍耐。
I heard, love was sound for the deaf, sight for the blind, A beat for the heartless, a type of sublime, I feel that love is agape, love is surprise, The glow in your pupil, that's love in your eyes.
我听到声音,爱情是聋子,看到瞎子,一拍无情,一种崇高,我觉得爱情是情爱,爱是你惊奇的是,发光的小学生,那就是爱在你的眼睛里。
My sweet Lily, for years I have dreamed of this day and the way that you would look at me with love in your eyes as you took me as your husband.
我可爱的莉莉,我梦想今天好多年了,梦想你带着爱意看着我做为你的丈夫。
And then the flame of love died in your eyes.
爱的火焰在你眼中熄灭。
Pleasure is frail like a dewdrop, while it laughs it dies. But sorrow is strong and abiding. Let sorrowful love wake in your eyes.
喜乐如露珠般脆弱,在欢笑中消亡。但悲伤是坚强而持久的。让带着悲痛的爱在你的眼中醒来。
Pleasure is frail like a dewdrop, while it laughs it dies. But sorrow is strong and abiding. Let sorrowful love wake in your eyes.
如果你只在我脸上瞥来一次爱怜的眼光,就会使我的生命直到死后还是甜蜜的。
Though I've got an aching head, the love light in your eyes makes me feel wonderful.
虽然我头疼,可是你眼中的爱意让我感觉好极了!
Churl , I'll drop the love-juice in your eyes.
坏东西,我将在你的眼精滴进爱情的花液。
Strength is flowing on the tip of your fingers, and love is brimming in your eyes.
有一种力量,正在你的指尖悄悄流动,有一种关怀,正从你的眼里轻轻放出。
Although sad, not sad, because maybe some people will fall in love with your eyes to the moment of depression!
纵然伤心,也不要难过,因为也许会有人爱上你那一刻忧郁的眼神!
You know when love's shining in your eyes It may be the stars Fallen from above.
你知道当爱在你的双 眼闪 着光芒,它也 许是颗颗 恒星自天而降。
Let me hear your wisper , That you love me too . keep the love light shining . In your eyes so true. Let me call you sweetheart , I'm in love with you .
让爱之光照著我,那是妳眼中喷出的真挚的情火,让我叫一声甜美的人吧,我已投入了妳的受河。
Can you live in that moment as best you can, with clear eyes, and love in your heart, with joy in your heart?
在那个时刻,你能否用清澈的双眼和真诚的爱心来面对你的朋友?
Also need time to come to temper us. Girls are born for love, while you find someone has been in your eyes, just believe me, you surely feel in love with him or her now!
开始怀疑是否有继续等待的信心.即使是相爱的俩个人,也需要时间来成全和考验,女生是为爱而美丽的,当你觉得自己美丽的时候:相信我没错你肯定是恋爱了。
There's something in your eyes, is this love at first sight Like a flower that grows.
你眼睛有些东西,就像开着的鲜花,这是一见钟情吗?。
It is tough, when you are giddily falling in love, to stand back and really examine your relationship with objective eyes, but we knew we had to.
当你爱得晕头晕脑的时候,退一步去用客观的眼光来真正地审视你的关系,是很难做到的,但我们知道我们必须得这样做。
People should fall in love with their eyes closed. Just close your eyes. Don't look.
人们应该闭上眼睛坠入情网。闭上你的和苏昂眼就是了。别看。
Tonight you're mine completely. You give your love so sweety . Tonight the light of line is in your eyes, but will you love me tomorrow?
今晚你是完全属于我的。你给我的爱是那么的甜美。今晚,我可以看见你的眼里闪烁爱的光芒,明天你是否依然爱我?
People should fall in love with their eyes closed, Just closed your eyes. Don't look.
人们应该闭上眼睛坠入情网。闭上你的双眼就是了。别看。
At last you begin to see the true light of love shining in someone's eyes, as well as your own.
所以最后你会开始看见真爱的光芒闪现在某人的眼中,当然还有你自己的。
If I were to fall in love, It would have to be with you. Your eyes, your smile, The way you laugh, The things you say and do.
如果说我已陷入情网;我的情人就是你;你的眼睛,你的微笑;你的笑脸;你说的一切,你做的一切;让我的心迷失了方向;所以,如果说我已陷入情网;我的爱人就是你。
Where you love another person so selflessly you see nothing but him in your eyes, in your world…
当你如此忘我地爱上另一个人时,在你眼中看到的只是他…
My advice to anyone who goes online in search of love?Be careful, and keep your eyes open.
这是我对试图通过互联网寻求爱情之人的忠告吧?当心,要两眼睁大些。
I hope the meteor rain. The look in your eyes. Tell me you still love me. And if tomorrow brings a lonely day. I know haven"t live in vain here and now."
我希望这场流星雨,在你的视线中,告诉我你仍然爱着卧冬假如明天注定寂寞,我知道,此时此地,这一生我已无怨尤。
So you stop liking a person you used to like, all you need to do is cover your ears, but if you try to close your eyes, love turn into teardrop and remain in you heart forever after.
当你不再喜欢一个人,只要捂上耳朵,若你紧闭双眼,只会将爱化作一滴眼泪,永存于心间。
If I were to fall in love, It would have to be with you. Your eyes, your smile.
如果说我已陷入情网;我的情人就是你;你的眼睛。
But if you try to close your eyes , love turn a teardrop and remains in your heart forever after .
若你紧闭双眼,只会将爱化作一滴泪,永存于心间。
If I were to fall in love, It would have to be with you. Your eyes, your smile, The way you laugh, The things you say and do.
如果我爱上,就必须与你。你的眼睛,你的微笑,就像你笑,你说的事情和解答。
如果我爱上,就必须与你。你的眼睛,你的微笑,就像你笑,你说的事情和解答。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效【优雅推荐歌曲】TOUCH炫舞_T-ara - Ma Boo下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效【优雅推荐歌曲】TOUCH炫舞_T-ara - Ma Boo扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 节目制作经营许可证京字670号 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、Copyright(C)2017 优酷
版权所有不良信息举报电话:Touch炫舞歌单 - 网易云音乐
Touch炫舞歌单
播放:69次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
&2017 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP

我要回帖

更多关于 look in your eyes 的文章