从句口诀人称的变化口诀是:一随主,二更新,三什么啊?

您的位置: →
第一篇:间接引语直接引语变间接引语
一、如何变人称口诀:一随主。二随宾,第三不变。
? “一随主”是指在直接引语变间接引语时,如果从 句中的主语是第一人称或被第一人称所修饰。从 句中的人称要按照主句中主语的人称变化如? She said. &My brother wants to go shopping with me. ” ? →She said her brother wanted to go shopping with her.
“二随宾”是指直接引语变间接引语时 ,若从句中的主语及宾语是第二人称或 被第二人你所修饰。从句中的人称要跟 引号外的主句的宾语一致。如果引号外 的主句没有宾语。也可以用第一人称, 如:
He said to Kate. &How is your sister now?” →He asked Kate how her sister was then。
“第三人称不更新”是指直接引语变间 接引语时。如果从句中的主语及宾语是 第三人称或被第三人称所修饰从句中的 人称一般不需要变化如Mr. Smith said, “Jack is a good boy.” →Mr. Smith said Jack was a good boy.
“What are you doing?”
She asked me
I was doing.
“Why do you like English?”
He asked me
I liked English
“How does she go to school?”
She asked me
She went to school.
“Do you know my name?”
She asked me
是否 Whether / if
I knew her name.
“Can you help me?”
She asked me
Whether / if
I could help her.
“Are you at home yesterday?”
She asked me
Whether / if I was at home
the day before.
“Are you ready?”
She asked me
Whether / if I was ready.
Summary(总结)
When do you have math? ( They asked him )
1.特殊疑问句直接引语变间接引语
you have math
They asked him when
you have math. he had
They asked him when he had math.
2.一般疑问句直接引语变间接引语
Do you have math? ( They asked him )
you have math
They asked him Whether/if you have math.
he had They asked him whether/if he had math.
Can you play the piano? ( They asked him )
You can play the piano
They asked him Whether/if you can play the piano.
he could They asked him whether/if he could play the piano.
Are you a teacher? ( They asked him )
you are a teacher
They asked him Whether/if you are a teacher.
he was They asked him whether he was a teacher.
Exercises:
1. She said to me “ Why are you interested in science?”
She asked me _____ _____ ______interested in science. why I was 2. He asked him “when will you buy the red coat?” He asked him when ______would buy the red coat. ____ he _______ 3. Shirley asked me “Where were you born?”
where I was Shirley asked me ________ _____ _____ born.
4. “ What’s wrong with you?” Lily asked me.
what was wrong me Lily asked me ______ _____ _______ with _____.
5. The girl asked me “What happened?” The girl asked me _______ ___________. what happened
注意:以下几种情况时态 不变 ①直接引语是客观真理。The teacher said &The earth moves around the sun .” → The teacher said me the earth moves around the sun earth. ②直接引语是过去进行时,时态不变。Jack said. “I was doing chores when Tom came to see me” Jack said he was doing chores when Tom came to see him. ③直接引语中有具体的过去某年、某月、某日作状语, 变为间接引语时,时态不变。如Jack said. &I was born on April 2l, 1980.& →Jack said he was born on April 21, 1980.
④直接引语如果是一般现在时。表示一种反复出现或 习惯性的动作,变间接引语,时态不变。如He said, “I get up at six every morning。” →He said he gets up at six every morning.
⑤如果直接引语中的情态动词没有过去时的形式不再 变 (例:could, should, would, might) The doctor said, “You should stay in bed for 2 days.” → The doctor said I should stay in bed for 2 days.” 和已经是过去时的形式时, 例ought to, had better, used to Peter said. &You had better come here today.&
→Peter said I had better go there that day.
1. “Where is she from?”
He asked where she was from.
2. “How old are they?”
He asked how old they were.
3. “What’s the weather like today?” He asked what the weather was like that day.
4. “How do you go to school?.”
He asked how you went to school. 5. “Who is singing?” He asked who was singing. 6. “When do you get up?”
He wanted to know when I got up.
1. 直接引语中的时间状语转换规则:
now----------------------------then yesterday---------------------the day before today--------------------------that day tomorrow―------------------the next day last week/year---------------the week/year before this week/ year--------------that week/year next week/year--------------the next week/ year
a week/ year ago------------a week/ year before
this 2、直接引语中的指示代词转换规则these
3、直接引语中动词come在间接引语中用go:
4、直接引语中副词here在间接引语中用there5、如果是在当天或在原地转达,则上述时间状语 或地点状语一律不变:
1. 直接引语是陈述句变为间接引语的方法 引导词为that (that可省略) 语序不变
1. She said “ I’ll come this evening.” She said (that) she would go that evening. 2. My sister said to me, “I’m leaving tomorrow.” My sister told me (that) she was leaving the next (following) day. 3.He said, “My mother is not here now.” He said (that) his mother was not there then. 4.Nancy said,” I am very happy today.” Nancy said (that) she was very happy that day. 5. He said, “ The earth goes round the sun.” He said (that) the earth goes round the sun.
2. 直接引语是特殊疑问句变为间接引语的方法 引导词为特殊疑问词wh语序陈述(即主语在前,谓语在后)
1.“What do you want?” he asked me. He asked me what I wanted. 2. The teacher asked, “Why do you want to do that?” The teacher asked us why I wanted to do that. 3. She said, “Where have you been?” She asked me where I had been. 4. He asked me, “Which is the best?” He asked me which was the best.
3. 直接引语是一般疑问句变为间接引语的方法 引导词为if 或 whether 语序陈述(即主语在前,谓语在后) 1. He said, “Are you interested in it?” He asked (me) if/whether I was interested in it. 2. He said, “Do you like this film?” He asked if/whether I liked that film. 3. He said to me, “Will you be free tomorrow?” He asked me if/whether I would be free the next day. 4. “Do you like English or not?” he asked me. He asked me whether I liked English or not.
注意:与or或 or not连用时,不用if,要用whether.
4. 直接引语是祈使句变为间接引语的方法 间接引语应改为 “tell (ask, order等) sb (not) to do sth.”句型。She said, “ Don’t talk.” She asked the children not to talk.
She said, “Be quiet.” She asked me to be quiet. She said, “Put up you hands if you have any questions. She told us to put up our hands if we had any questions.
第一篇:间接引语直接引语改为间接引语 基本方法及例句 ??基本方法 1、改标点 ① 把“冒号”改成“逗号” ② 去掉“双引号” 2、改人称 (一般情况下) ③ 把“我”改成“他”/“她” 把“我们”改成“他们”/“她们” ④ 把“他”/“她”改成“我” 把“他们”/“她们”改成“我们” ⑤ 把“你”改成“我”/“他”/“她” ⑥ 把“你们”改成“我们”/“他们”/“她们”(根据说话的对象决定) 3、检查句子,添加/减少/修改一两个词语,使句子意思通顺,表达合理 ??举例说明 这些句子分成三类①× × 对我说…… 1、直接引语是直接引用别人的话,而间接引语则是转达别人说的话, 因此,直接引语改为 间接引语时,说话人即第一人称“ 我 ”要改 为第三人称“ 他 ” 或“ 她 ”。如:张童对我说:“我一定要坚持长跑锻炼。” 改:张童告诉我,他一定要坚持长跑锻炼。2、当转述内容涉及其他人称时的改法 。如:姐姐对我说:“ 你说得对,我就这样做。” 改:姐姐告诉我,我说得对,她就这样做 。上面的例句中涉及了第二人称,在改为转述句时就应改为 第一人称。还应注意,冒号和引 号前的内容不变。②我对× × 说…… 如:我对小王说:“你的成绩总是名列前茅,我要向你学习。” 改:我对小王说,他的成绩总是名列前茅,我要向他学习。③× × 对× × 说…… 如:妈妈对爸爸说:“我明天要去开会。” 改:妈妈对爸爸说,她明天要去开会。妈妈告诉爸爸,她明天要去开会。直接引语和间接引语句子训练 文章摘要:本文章的主要内容是关于直接引语和间接引语句子训练,欢迎您来阅读并提出宝 贵意见! 直接引语和间接引语(转述句和陈述句) 1.直接引语是直接引用别人的话,而间接引语则 是转达别人说的话, 因此,直接引语改为间接引语时,说话人即第一人称“ 我 ”要改 为 第三人称“ 他 ” 或“ 她 ” 。如:张童对我说“我一定要坚持长跑锻炼。” 改:张童 告诉我,他一定要坚持长跑锻炼。2.当转述内容涉及其他人称时的改法 。如:姐姐对我 说“ 你说得对,我就这样做。” 改:姐姐告诉我,我说得对,她就这样做 。上面的例句 中涉及了第二人称,在改为转述句时就应改为 第一人称。还应注意,冒号和引号前的内容 不变。3.间接引语改为直接引语,第三人称“ 他 ” 或 “ 她 ”应改 为第一人称“ 我 ” , 说话内容涉及第一人称应改为第二人称。如:老班长告诉我们,他没有完成任务,没把我 们照顾好。改:老班长对我们说“ 我没有完成任务,没把你们照顾好。” 特例1.小华
对小强说“你明天把钢笔还给我。” 小华对小强说,小强明天把钢笔还给小华。2.妹妹对爸爸说“哥哥让我转告你,他晚上有事不回来吃饭了。” 妹妹告诉爸爸,哥哥说他晚上有事不回来吃饭了。3.老师对小丽说“你知道自己表现得最出色吗?” 老师对小丽说,小丽知道自己表现得最出色吗? 1. 小红军对陈赓说“我还要等我的同伴呢。” 2. 老师对我说“我教你怎么写。” 3. 雨来摇摇头说“我在屋里什么也没看见。” 4. 李楠小声告诉我“我家在少年宫附近。” 5. 小姑娘说“我要去北京,我要去看看北京的名胜古迹。” 6. 老师对王芳说“学校让你明天出席区小学生座谈会。” 7. 罗蒙诺索夫摇摇头对爸爸说“我也要一本书! ” 8. 雷锋对大嫂说“我送你一程吧! ” 9. 小鸟对青蛙说“朋友,不信请你跳出井口看一看! ” 10. 有一家外国报纸轻蔑地说“能在南口以北修筑铁路的中国工程师还没有出世呢! ” 11. 老师说“你今天放学之前必须完成作业。” 12. 有句俗话说“磨刀不误砍柴工。” 13. 楚王瞅了他一眼,冷笑一声,说“难道齐国没有人了吗?” 14. 他惊讶地说“原来是你! ” 15. 妈妈对我说“你今天晚上不能看电视。” 16. 爸爸说“今天晚上你和妈妈先吃饭,我有事。” 17. 一个同学对我说“借我一只笔。” 18. 外婆问我“你在干什么?” 19. 老师解释说“梦里飞行,说明你们是在长身体呀。” 20. 老汉从队伍里揪出一个小伙子,吼道“你还是个党员吗?”
21. 小伙子推了老汉一把说“你先走。” 22. 王强说“老师,是我不对,您批评我吧! ” 23. 我看祖父还在笑,就说“你不信,我到屋里拿来给你看。” 24. 大孩子说“爸爸,你看那树多高。” 25. 爸爸说“我星期天 去旅游。” 26. 外公说“这是向天椒,特别辣。” 27. 我说“我这个老班长下岗了。” 28. 爸爸感冒了,他说“明天我要去医院看病。” 29. 他说“我明天去电影院看电影。” 30. 房东太太说“我的儿子今天回家,从学校回来,我高兴得不得了??但我的儿子一直 没有回来。” 31. 楚王说“实话实说,我不生气。” 32. 桑恩喊道“我在学校。” 33. 小高对我说“你早就明白了嘛。” 34. 他说“我不信你考了一百分。” 35. 他说“我家有三只小狗。” 36. 她说“昨天我爸爸给我买了一双新鞋。” 37. 小明骄傲的说“我考了一百分。” 38. 张东说“我来帮你。” 39. 李东说“这是我新买的笔,很漂亮吧! ” 40. 爸爸说“今天我有事,你自己在家写作业。” 41. 外婆说“今天我炒了很多好吃的。”
42. 爸爸说“如果明天是晴天,我们全家去旅游。” 43. 妈妈说“我在北京。” 44. 爸爸说“我今天买了一辆车。” 45. 外婆说“我今天有事。” 46. 外公说“今天你要写很多作业。” 47. 他说“我参加了合唱队” 48. 他说“我得了胃病。” 49. 外公说“今天真热,我身上全是汗。” 50. 我说“我明天看电影。” 51. 爸爸说“今天我们公司来了个新同事。” 52. 他说“我家的一只母狗生了两只小狗。” 53. 张红说“昨天晚上我家有小偷。” 54. 李东说“今天我家买了一个大花瓶。” 55. 他说“我还没吃早饭。” 56. 妈妈说“今天晚上我有应酬,你和爸爸先吃饭。” 57. 周瑜长叹一声说“我真不如诸葛亮。” 58. 小伙子说“我是一个党员。” 59. 小林对王利说“星期六我去你家做客。”
第一篇:间接引语直接引语和间接引语用法讲解
一、概述 引用或转述别人说的话时有两种方法:直接引述别人的原话,这叫做直接引语(direct speech)。用自 己的话转述别人的话,叫间接引语(indirect speech)。一般地讲,直接引语前后要加引号,间接引语不用引 号,而用宾语从句来表达。Mr. Black said, “I'm busy.”布菜克先生说:“我很忙”。(直接引语) Mr. Black said that he was busy.布菜克先生说他很忙。(宾语从句是间接引语) 从上例看来,直接引语改为间接引语时,除将直接引语改为宾语从句之外,还须对直接引语中的人称和 时态进行相应的变化, 如上例直接引语中的 I 改成了 he, am 则改成了 was。现将由直接引语改为间接引语 时应注意的问题,分述如下二、直接引语是陈述句时 直接引语如果是陈述句,变为间接引语时,用连词 that 引导(that 在口语中常省去),that 从句之前 用 say、tell 等动词,从句中的人称、时态、指示代词、时间状语、地点状语等要作相应的变化。1、 人称的变化 、 直接引语改为间接引语人称要相应的变化。口诀如下:一随主,二随宾,第三人称不更新 一随主, 一随主 二随宾,第三人称不更新。“一随主” 即把直接引语中的第一人称(如:I,me,my,mine,we,us,our,ours)变为与主句的主语相一致的人 称。“二随宾”即把直接引语中的第二人称(you,your,yours)变为和主句的间接宾语(即听话人,如无听 话人,可根据上下文的体会人为确定一个人称)相一致的人称。“第三人称不更新”即直接引语中的第三人 称(he,him,his,she,her,hers,it,its,they,their,theirs,them)变为间接引语时,人称不变。一随主一随主:① He said , “I like it very much.” 他说:“我非常喜欢它”。→He said that he liked it very much. 他说他非常喜欢它。(I 改为 he, it 不变) ②They said ,”our parents often go shopping with us.” →They said their parents often go shopping with them. 二随宾二随宾 ①He said, “You told me this story.”他说:“你给我讲过这个故事。” →He said that I had told him that story.他说我给他讲过那个故事。(You 改为 I, me 改为 him, told 改 为 had told) ②She said to Mary ,”How is your brother now?” →She asked Mary how her brother was then. 第三人称不更新:①He said to me, “She’s left her book in your room”.他对我说:“她把书放在你的房 第三人称不更新 间里去了。” He told me that she had left her book in my room. 他对我说她把书放在我的房间里去了。(She’s→she had, her 不变,your→my) ②Mr White said,”Hand is a good worker.” →Mr White said Hand was a good worker. 直接引语 间接引语 2、 时态的变化 、 一般现在时 一般过去时 直接引语变为间接引语时, 从句的时态要作出相应的变化, 当主句为一般现在时,从句可以是任何时态;当主句为一般过 现在进行时 过去进行时 去时,从句必须为过去时的某个时态。即“主过从过,主现从 现在完成时 过去完成时 任”。情态动词也要变成相应的过去式一般过去时 过去完成时 Can―could;may ― might;must ― must/had to 过去完成时 过去完成时(不变) (1)主句的谓语动词是一般过去时 一般将来时 过去将来时 如主句的谓语动词是一般过去时, 直接引语变间接引语时, 一般将来进行时 过去将来进行时 从句的谓语动词在时态方面要作相应的变化。直接引语改为间 一般将来完成时 过去将来完成时 接引语时,动词时态相应变化表①He said, “I usually watch TV on Sunday.”他说:“我常在星期天看电视”。
→He said that he usually watched TV on Sunday.他说他常在星期天看电视。②He said, “I'm using the knife.”他说:“我正在用小刀。” →He said that he was using the knife.他说他正在用小刀。③She said, “I have not heard from him since May.”她说:“自从五月份来我就没有收到他的来信。” →She said that she had not heard from him since May. 她说自从五月份以来她就没收到他的来信。④He said,“I came to help you.”他说:“我来帮助你。” →He said that he had come to help me.他说他来帮助我。⑤He said, “I had finished my homework before supper.”他说:“晚饭前我己做完了作业。” →He said that he had finished his homework before supper.他说晚饭前他己做完了作业。⑥Zhou Lan said, “I'll do it after class.”周兰说:“下课后我就去做。” →Zhou Lan said that she would do it after class.周兰说下课后她就去做。⑦He said,“I shall be doing my homework then.”他说:“那时我将正在做作业。” →He said that he should be doing his homework then.他说那时他将正在做作业。⑧He said, “We shall have finished the work by that time.”他说:“我们将在那时以前完成工作。” →He said that they should have finished the work by that time.他说他们将在那时以前完成工作。注意:直接引语如果是客观真理、名人名言、与一个具体的过去时间连用说明客观事实时 的过去时间连用说明客观事实时, 注意:直接引语如果是客观真理、名人名言、与一个具体的过去时间连用说明客观事实时,变为间接 引语时,时态不变。引语时,时态不变。①The teacher said, “The earth is round. ”老师说:“地球是圆的。” →The teacher said that the earth is round.老师说地球是圆的。②He said, “I was born in Shangdong in 1965.” 他说“我 1965 年生于山东。” →He said that he was born in Shangdong in 1965. 他说他 1965 年生于山东。③He said, “Columbus discovered America in 1492.”他说:“哥伦布在 1492 年发现了美洲。” →He said Columbus discovered America in 1492.他说哥伦布在 1492 年发现了美洲。(2)主句的谓语动词是现在时或将来时 如果主句的谓语动词是现在时或将来时,直接引语变为间接引语时,时态一律不变 ①He says, “I finished the work.”他说:“我做完工作了。” He says that he finished the work. 他说他做完工作了。②He will say, “I have watered the flowers.” 他会说:“我己经浇花了。” He will say he has watered the flowers. 他会说他己经浇花了。3、指示代词、时间状语和地点状语的相应变化 见下表、指示代词、 直接引语 指示代词 this/these now today tonight this week (month…) 时间状语 yesterday last week (month…) two weeks (month)ago tomorrow next week (month…) 地点状语 动 词 bring take
间接引语 that/those then that day that night that week (month…) the day before the week (month…)before two weeks (months)before the next day the next week (month…) there go
①He said, “I met Mr. Smith this morning.”他说“我今天早晨见到史密斯了。”
He said that he had met Mr. Smith that morning. 他说他那天早晨见到史密斯了。②He said, “We went to the cinema yesterday.” 他说:“我们昨天去电影院了。” →He said they had gone to the cinema the day before. 他说前一天他们去电影院了。③Lily said, “I will come back next month.” 莉莉说:“我下个月回来。” →Lily said that she would go back the next month. 莉莉说她下一个月就回去。④He said, “It is nine o'clock now.”他说:“现在九点了。” →He said that it was nine o'clock then.他说那时九点了。⑤He said, “I haven't seen her today.”他说:“今天我没见到她。” →He said that he hadn't seen her that day .他说那天他没有见到她。⑥She said, “I went there yesterday.”她说:“昨天我去了那儿。” →She said that she had gone there the day before.她说前一天她去了那儿。⑦She said, “I'll go there tomorrow.”她说:“明天我将去那儿。” →She said that she would go there the next day.她说第二天她将去那儿。⑧He said, “My sister was here three days ago.”他说:“三天前我妹妹在这儿。” →He said that his sister had been there three days before.他说三天前他妹妹在那儿。(here→ ago→before) ⑨She said, “I will come here this evening.”她说:“今晚我将来这儿。” →She said that she would go there that evening.她说那晚她将去那儿。(come→go;here→there; this→that) 以上这些变化,要根据说话的具体时间和具体地点的情况而定, 不可机械照搬。如果就在当地转述, here 就不必改为 there, come 也不必改为 go,如果就在当天转述,yesterday 或 tomorrow 等时间状语也不必改 变。直接引语中的一般过去时如与一个具体的过去时间状语连用,间接引语的一般过去时时态不变。①Father said,“I am free this afternoon ”父亲说:“我今天下午有空。” →Father said that he was free this afternoon. 父亲说他今天下午有空。②He said, “I am going there tomorrow.”他说“我明天去那里。” He said that he was going there tomorrow. 他说他明天去那里。巧记巧记 当直接引语为陈述句,主句为过去时,变成间接引语的“顺口溜”是要灵活, 去掉引号加 that,人称变化要灵活,时态向后退一步,状语变化按规定 ,人称变化要灵活 时态向后退一步,状语变化按规定。She said ,”My brother doesn’d want to go there.” →She said that her brother didn’t want to come here. 三、直接引语是疑问句时 直接引语如为疑问句,改为间接引语时,须将疑问句的语序改为陈述句的语序。其人称、时态等相应 的变化同上。巧记或 替引号, 巧记:if(或 whether)替引号,陈述语序要记牢。时态、人称和状语要变化,千万别把它忘掉。替引号 陈述语序要记牢。时态、人称和状语要变化,千万别把它忘掉。1、直接引语是一般问句 一般问句 变为间接引语时,须用连接词 whether 或 if 将其引出,使其成为间接引语的宾语从句。如果主句中的 谓语动词为 said, 则将其改为 asked。如果谓语动词后没有间接宾语, 可以加上一个间接宾语 me, him, her, them, us 等。①She said, “Is your father an engineer?” 她说:“你父亲是工程师吗?” →She asked me whether my father was an engineer.她问我说我父亲是否是工程师。②The teacher said to Li Ming, “Have you finished your homework?”老师对李明说:“你做完作业了 吗?” →The teacher asked Li Ming whether he had finished his homework.老师问李明是否已做完作业 了。2、直接引语是特殊问句 特殊问句
如果直接引语为特殊疑问句, 改为间接引语时,仍用特殊疑问句中的疑问词 what, where, when, who, how many 作为连接词将其引出,构成间接引语中的宾语从句,但须将疑问式的动词改为陈述式。如果主 句中的谓语动词为 said,则将其改为 asked。巧记:直接去引号,陈述语序莫忘掉。巧记:直接去引号,陈述语序莫忘掉。助动 do(does)、did,要去掉。、 ,要去掉。①“What do you do every Sunday morning?”my friend said to me.我的朋友问我说,每星期天上午 你做什么? →My friend asked me what I did every Sunday morning. 我的朋友问我每星期天上午我做什么。②“Where have you been, Li Ming?”the teacher asked. 老师问道:“你上哪里去了,李明?” →The teacher asked Li Ming where he had been. 老师问李明曾去过哪儿。③I asked her, “How many English books will you read next term?” 我问她说:“下学期你将读多少 本英语书? ” →I asked her how many English books she would read the next term.我问她下学期将读多少本英 文书。④“When did you get up this morning?”asked my father.我父亲问道:“今天早晨你什么时候起床的?” →My father asked me when I had got up that morning. 我父亲问我那天早晨我是什么时候起床的。注意直接引语里是:What's wrong with……?/What's the matter? /What's the trouble?/What has happened?/等特殊疑问句时,间接引语的语序不变。He said to her“What’s the matter with you?”他问她 你怎么了?” 他问她“你怎么了 他问她 你怎么了? He asked her what was the matter with her. 他问她怎么了。四、直接引语是祈使句 当直接引语是祈使句,变为间接引语要用”tell sb. (not) to do sth.”结构。The teacher said to her mother ,”Please give me the book.” →The teacher told her mother to give her the book. 巧记须记住,直引若是否定式, 前部。巧记:去掉引号要加 to;ask,order 须记住,直引若是否定式,not 加在 to 前部。; , 转述祈使句时,要使祈使句的动词原形变为带 to 的不定式,并在不定式的前面根据句子的意思加上 tell、ask、order 等动词,如果祈使句为否定式,在不定式的前面加 not。如果祈使句中有 please 一词,改 为间接引语时,就将 please 去掉。成为:told (asked, ordered, warned)someone (not) to do something 结构。①He said,“Sit down, please.” 他说:“请坐。” →He asked me to sit down. 他让我坐下。②The teacher said, “Don’t talk in class! ” 老师说:“上课不要讲话! ” →The teacher told us not to talk in class!老师要我们上课不要讲话。③The captain said to his men,“Fire! ”上尉对他的士兵们说“开火!” →The captain ordered his men to fire. 上尉命令他的士兵们开火! ④The policeman said to the children,“Don't play football in the middle of the street.”警察对孩子们 说:“别在马路中间踢足球。” →The policeman warned the children not to play football in the middle of the street.警察警告孩子 们不要在马路中间踢足球。五、点击考点 I.改错1.He said that he is going to London. 2.Tom said they had finished the job yesterday. 3.She asked me don’t smoke in the room. 4.They asked that he was there. 5.I asked you where was he going. 6.The teacher told us not talk any more.
7.The doctor said to his wife, Not wait for me. 8.He asked me who I am. 9.Mary said that she would see you tomorrow. 10.Mother asked what the matter was. II.将下列句子改为间接引语 1. “Where will you go tomorrow?”, Mother asked me. 2.The old woman said to me, “Please lock the door for me.” 3.The boy told his teacher, “We went to an exhibition yesterday.” 4.He said, “I'll go to the station to see off a friend of mine this afternoon.” 5. “Hello,how are you?”, he said to me. 6.Tom said to me angrily, “Why don’t you tell me you have been here for two weeks?” 7.John said to Mary,“Do you remember I borrowed a diamond necklace from you?” 8.The teacher said to Li Ming,“Don’t make the same mistake again.” 9. “Are you leaving today or tomorrow?”, I asked her. 10.The nurse said to the children, “The sun rises in the east.”
参考答案2.yesterday→the day before 3.don’t→not to 4.that→if I. 1.is→was 5.was he→he was 6.not 后面加 to 7.Not→Don't 8.am→was 10.was the matter 9.tomorrow→the next day II. 1.Mother asked me where I would go the next day. 2.The old woman asked me to lock the door for her. 3.The boy told his teacher that they had gone to an exhibition the day before. 4.He said that he would go to the station to see off a friend of his that afternoon. 5.He asked me how I was. 6.Tom asked me angrily why I didn't tell him I had been there for two weeks. 7.John asked Mary if she remembered he had borrowed a diamond necklace from her. 8.The teacher told Li Ming not to make the same mistake again. 9.I asked her whether she was leaving that day or the next day. 10.The nurse told the children that the sun rises in the east.
间接引语相关文章
《》由(易啊教育网)整理提供,版权归原作者、原出处所有。
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 从句口诀 的文章

随机推荐