whenonline shopping范文 online是什么意思

Get bonus frequent flyer miles when shopping online!
Nanchang, China Fares
In addition to making frequent flyer miles harder to spend, airlines are expiring miles, if there's no activity in your account, faster than ever.
But one easy and painless way to make sure there's activity in your account is to do some online shopping using the airlines' "shopping malls." Even if you merely buy a 99-cent iTune you'll keep your miles safe for at least another year. And in addition, if you're buying a big ticket item, such as a computer, you can add some serious miles to your account.
For example if United offers an extra mile for every dollar spent with the Apple Store, one of their shopping partners and you buy a $2500 iMac computer, you get 2500 miles. That's a huge bonus. And there are often bonus offers on top of the bonus miles. United might offer an additional 2,000 miles if you spend over a certain amount.
Generally, these online shopping partners offer at least one mile per dollar spent, but sometimes they award 10 miles or more. And if you use your airline affiliated credit card, you get an extra mile, but the credit card miles pale in comparison to the shopping miles you can earn.
Scores of well known retailers participate in these airline malls, including Crate and Barrel, Best Buy, The Container Store, Dell Computer, , Sears, Target, and Walmart, to name but a few.
Keep in mind that although the airline shopping sites listed below work with many of the same retailers, American might be offering 4 miles with a particular retailer while Delta could be offering just half that, so you've got to shop around while you're shopping around.
Links to airline shopping malls:
(Delta SkyMiles, for now, no longer expire, but you can still earn miles this way)
(miles don't expire but you can still earn miles)
via Shutterstock
Search Hotels
Send me a low fare alert from
Send me hotel deals for
Get Low Fare Departure Alerts From Nanchang, China
Enter Your Email to Get Alerts.
Enter valid email address
Congratulations!
You'll now receive email alerts on fares from Nanchang, China.
Found by our expert fare analysis today :
There are no fares from Nanchang. Here are our current top fares:
All Rights Reservedshopping online的用法和样例:
I'm not used to doing shopping online.
我不习惯于网上购物。
Shopping online is really easy and fast.
网上购物确实快捷方便。
When shopping online, you have to pay in advance.
网上购物时你必须提前付款。
Cory: I'm shopping online for a new dress.
柯瑞:我在线上购物,想要买一件新衣服。
Would you purchase from a foreign shop online?
你在国外的网上商店购物吗?
Paulette,I taught Bruiser how to shop online.
波莱特!我既然能教会布鲁斯如何网上购物。
shopping online的海词问答与网友补充:
shopping online的相关资料:
相关词典网站:Your Online Shopping Rights Explained...
Every year people are using the Internet more and more to make purchases for goods and services. However, with the huge increase in E-commerce it has become more and more difficult to discern the safe and reliable sellers from the less reliable ones.
February's Most Popular Articles...
With the advent of the Internet, booking any paying for a holiday has never been easier… [2176 views in Feb]
The nature of shopping has changed dramatically within the last two decades. Shopping via mail catalogue order or by phone had been two means… [1810 views in Feb]
Quite often a consumer will see the phrase 'this does not affect your statutory rights' discreetly written on a receipt or notice in the… [1468 views in Feb]
You probably already know that shopping for goods and services on the Internet can be exceptionally convenient, gives you much wider choice, and… [1030 views in Feb]
I can understand your frustration with this, but in reality this happens all the time. Somewhere on the website… [860 views in Feb]
Advertising goods and services online is actually a viable business in itself. Affiliate programmes, advertising keyword campaigns and… [836 views in Feb]
Our Categories...
: Legally, Can I Keep the Second Laptop?, Can a Website Advertise Items...
: Buying 'Personal' Items Online, Rights When Buying a Car Online, Your...
: Buying Timeshares Online, How to Choose a Safe Seller When Buying...
: FSA's Review on Price Comparison Websites,...
: Understanding Terms and Conditions When Shopping Online, The...
: Questionnaire: Avoiding Identity Fraud, How to...
: Considerations When Buying Electrical and Gas Appliances Online,...
: Protecting Yourself From Email Scamming and...
: Distance Selling Regulations, Buying Shoes: A Sample Case, Distance...
: Selling Online: Forming and Concluding a Contract with Your Buyer,...
Latest Comments
OnlineShoppingRights
vivagirl - Your Question:Hi there. I bought some items from an online company that were not suitable for me. The company…
27 January 2017
I ordered a bespoke printed sticker online. The printer sent me 2 proofs explaining one print would overlay the…
27 January 2017
Hi there. I bought some items from an online company that were not suitable for me. The company claim in their t&c's…
26 January 2017
I ordered 3 dresses online from a company that is registered in…
24 January 2017
I booked a villa on the TUI villa website which is based in…
23 January 2017
I clicked on an advertisements for eyelash enhancer and with no payment they sent me some. I couldn't understand…
21 January 2017
OnlineShoppingRights
Murf - Your Question:I recently returned two dresses I have…
20 January 2017
I recently returned two dresses I have requested a refund and…
19 January 2017
On 8th Nov 2016 i have bought tv made by LG which supposed to offer 4k
uhd resolution while in…
18 January 2017
Featured...
You should seek independent professional advice before acting upon any information on the OnlineShoppingRights website. Please read our .推荐这篇日记的豆列
······

我要回帖

更多关于 when是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐