康康和我有短头发的拼音怎么写一般疑问句怎么写

Kangkang’s Birthday Party We had a birthday party for Kangkanglast Thursday改为一般疑问句和否定句把每句改为一般疑问句和否定句 We had a birthday party for Kangkang last Thursday.His parents bought lots of food and drinks for us.We brought many presents for him.Each of us gave Kangkang a birthday card,too.We made the cards by hand.He liked them very much.There was a big birthday cake with 13 candles on it.We all sat around the cake.Kangkang made a silent wish,and then he blew the candles out in one breath.We danced,sang songs and played games at the party.Everyone had a good time.
xeQJ84QI80
1.We had a birthday party for Kangkang last Thursday.一般疑问句:Did you have a birthday party for Kangkang last Thursday?否定句:We didn't have a birthday party for Kangkang last Thursday.2.His parents bought lots of food and drinks for us.一般疑问句:Did his parents buy lots of food and drinks for you?否定句:His parents didn't buy lots of food or drinks for us.3.We brought many presents for him.一般疑问句:Did you bring many presents for him?否定句:We didn't bring many presents for him.4.Each of us gave Kangkang a birthday card,too.一般疑问句:Did each of you give Kangkang a birthday card,too?否定句:None of us gave Kangkang a birthday,either.5.We made the cards by hand.一般疑问句:Did you make the cards by hand?否定句:We didn't make the cards by hand.6.He liked them very much.一般疑问句:Did he like them very much?否定句:He didn't like them very much.7.There was a big birthday cake with 13 candles on it.一般疑问句:Was there a big birthday cake with 13 candles on it?否定句:There wasn't a big birthday cake with 13 candles on it.8.We all sat around the cake.一般疑问句:Did you all sit around the cake?否定句:None of us sat around the cake.9.Kangkang made a silent wish一般疑问句:Did Kangkang make a silent wish?否定句:Kangkang didn't make a silent wish.10.and then he blew the candles out in one breath.一般疑问句:and did he blow the candles out in one breath then?否定句:and then he didn't blow the candles out in one breath.11.We danced,sang songs and played games at the party.一般疑问句:Did you dance,sing songs and play games at the party?否定句:We didn't dance,sing songs or play games at the party.12.Everyone had a good time.一般疑问句:Did everyone have a good time?否定句:No one had a good time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是不是一句话里既要疑问又要否定?
好好学习,同学!
扫描下载二维码请使用支持脚本的浏览器!
该日志尚未公开,你暂时不能查看。博主可在此
不如去逛逛吧。
网易公司版权所有&&&康康要为我们做饭译为英文疑问句和否定句
.Will Kangkang cook meas for me? Kangkang wont cook meas for me.第一时间为你解答,敬请采纳,如果本题还有疑问请追问,Good luck!
有否定句吗
Kangkang won‘’t cook meas for me.
谢谢!不过那是us吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码(1/2)改一般疑问句和否定句.1.Kangkang knows me 2.He lives in England 3.She speaks C
Does Kangkang know you?Kangkang doesn't know me.Does he live in England?He doesn't live in England.Does she speak Chinese?She doesn't speak Chinese.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.kangkang does not know me、does kangkang know me ?2.he does not live in England does he live in England ?
Does Kangkang know me?Does he live in England?She speaks Chinese(她说中文)
Does Kangkang know me ? Kangkang doesn't know me Does he live in England? He doesn't live in EnglandDoes she speak C? She doesn't
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 头发拼音怎么写 的文章

随机推荐